Thank you to all the ignorant people!

Mullahman

Jun 26, 2011
Just wanted to thank all the negative people on here that think all Dominicans want is a green card. Not just on this site but in general. I can't forget the people who do use Americans for green cards making people think this way. My now ex girlfriend Came here on a visitor visa to live with me for the last 6 months. I can say that we were in love and that's all she wanted from me was my love. I'm not rich I don't owe a house or even a car. I used to think to myself what does she want me for? So I have talked to people just to get some opinions of what outsiders thought. BIG mistake! I got the whole green card treatment from a lot of people. Had me thinking twice about everything. I hurt her so many times by accusing her of doing that. Boy was I wrong. She got so tired of all that stuff I was putting her through. So she finally left me. She didn't stay in the states with her aunt or her grandma or even family friends. She went back to d.r. After overstaying her visa. Which means she lost her visa. What's her chances of getting a green card now??? I see now that all she ever wanted from me is love. To bad it's too late now. At the end of the day I have no one to blame but myself for pushing a good women away. Just wanted to tell anyone who reads this to be careful who u let influence u cause sometimes when it glitters it Is gold.

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Just wanted to thank all the negative people on here that think all Dominicans want is a green card. Not just on this site but in general. I can't forget the people who do use Americans for green cards making people think this way. My now ex girlfriend Came here on a visitor visa to live with me for the last 6 months. I can say that we were in love and that's all she wanted from me was my love. I'm not rich I don't owe a house or even a car. I used to think to myself what does she want me for? So I have talked to people just to get some opinions of what outsiders thought. BIG mistake! I got the whole green card treatment from a lot of people. Had me thinking twice about everything. I hurt her so many times by accusing her of doing that. Boy was I wrong. She got so tired of all that stuff I was putting her through. So she finally left me. She didn't stay in the states with her aunt or her grandma or even family friends. She went back to d.r. After overstaying her visa. Which means she lost her visa. What's her chances of getting a green card now??? I see now that all she ever wanted from me is love. To bad it's too late now. At the end of the day I have no one to blame but myself for pushing a good women away. Just wanted to tell anyone who reads this to be careful who u let influence u cause sometimes when it glitters it Is gold.

Your hurt her because that's is your nature, if I judge you by your screen name here, Mullahman :ninja:

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
To be more serious, why you paid attention to what other people say or think about your relationship with her! You have a brain to think too.

This is a forum where a lot people, whom had been used for Green Card, post all the time.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
"making people think this way" - Wow, we are powerful!!!! Thought control, and I thought that was only science fiction.
And we are ignorant thought controllers to boot. Next time be suspicious with your mouth shut.

Mullahman

Jun 26, 2011
To be more serious, why you paid attention to what other people say or think about your relationship with her! You have a brain to think too.

This is a forum where a lot people, whom had been used for Green Card, post all the time.
Trust me I have been asking myself this question a lot. I'm just stupid I guess. Maybe everything felt to good to be true. I wish I knew.

Mullahman

Jun 26, 2011
"making people think this way" - Wow, we are powerful!!!! Thought control, and I thought that was only science fiction.
And we are ignorant thought controllers to boot. Next time be suspicious with your mouth shut.
Do you understand what I'm talking about there?

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Trust me I have been asking myself this question a lot. I'm just stupid I guess. Maybe everything felt to good to be true. I wish I knew.

Call her and ask her to give you a second chance, a diamond ring won't hurt to show her you are really sorry about being an a$$ :bunny:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zOXtWxhlsUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-----

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Her chance of a Green Card now is nil. You F'd up. She F'd up.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
This is a big IF. If she were to take me back and I asked her to marry me I could bring her back that way couldn't I?
Maybe. Maybe not. Not sure, but I'm skeptical. She violated a visa already, I'm not sure how many 2nd chances she'd be given.

But she'd have a LOT of 'splainin' to do, Lucy.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What can I say? You're an idiota for allowing people to influence the decisions of your private life. We don't know anything about her. People here will tell you the worse that can happen but in the end you are with that person and it's up to you to figure out if that person is using you or not.

So she over stayed the visa? Who's decision was that? Not likely she will ever get another visitor visa so you'll have to marry her if you're still interested and maybe immigration will have mercy on her.

BTW I have heard that fiance visas are NOT that easy to get any more so your only route is marriage.

Mullahman

Jun 26, 2011
What can I say? You're an idiota for allowing people to influence the decisions of your private life. We don't know anything about her. People here will tell you the worse that can happen but in the end you are with that person and it's up to you to figure out if that person is using you or not.

So she over stayed the visa? Who's decision was that? Not likely she will ever get another visitor visa so you'll have to marry her if you're still interested and maybe immigration will have mercy on her.

BTW I have heard that fiance visas are NOT that easy to get any more so your only route is marriage.

Yup Anna u got it I'm an idiot. Yeh she overstayed her visa by a month. I guess you could say it was both Of our choices for her to overstay it.

First of all this is a forum where people will tell you what to look out for in a relationship and you should have used that advise as a guide and if she didnt exhibit any of the traits we talk about on the board then you have got a good one. Why we are so harsh on people is because alot of guys and girls basically fall in love with the lowest of the low in Dominican culture (Prostitutes and Tigures) and think these people will change just because you came into their life. You are an adult and should have seen she was different!!! The blame lies squarely on your shoulders. So my advise to you is man up fly down there and marry that young lady and then do what you gotta do with immigration. If she is legally your wife she will eventually get her visa and residency but you will have to jump thru some hoops to do it but if you really love this woman go for it.

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
that's what he tells me that I let ppl influence me & what does he care what Sankies do? He's not that way he says, but then my relationship is only online while yours was in person.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
She came here from the USA wanting to get a green card here? Do you mean a carnet or c?dula ?
And now since you sent her back she cannot get back into the USA?
Are you pretending that you are a Dominican with perfect USA English?
I thought that there was no visa requirement for Gringos here in this country. Where and how did she get one?
Maybe sometimes that which glitters is gold, but something that smells like this is BS Pure and simple!
Der Fish

I think he said " she came here" meaning the USA

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
OK! Guess I'm not too bright (Hey, don't everybody put a LIKE on that) Since I am in the DR and the forum is too I thunk that here was here instead of over there.

Don't worry people post from all over the world and tend to say "here" which is whatever country they are currently living in. ;)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
She came here from the USA wanting to get a green card here? Do you mean a carnet or c?dula ?
And now since you sent her back she cannot get back into the USA?
Are you pretending that you are a Dominican with perfect USA English?
I thought that there was no visa requirement for Gringos here in this country. Where and how did she get one?
Maybe sometimes that which glitters is gold, but something that smells like this is BS Pure and simple!
Der Fish

I sometimes wonder how you've lived so long with out being able to comprehend basic English.