Flying Saucers Over Sosua

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

The Politur officer F?lix Hidalgo and the owner, Rolf R. Schulz, of the Museum of Haitian and Dominican art have, they say, seen multiple extraterrestrial flying objects. Especially Rolf believes he already has seen several times UFO's over Sos?a has observed and that an alien assault on Earth is at hand. He believes that the aliens all roam free in Sos?a but unfortunately for man, invisible. But you can experience their presence by the smell that they spread. They spread in fact a sulphurous smell. It is true, some unwashed tourists who you can encounter in the evening in shorts and sandals in the disco after a day at the beach, can spread the same smell sometimes, but who are very visible and not categorized as 'aliens'.

Rolf would like to explain his findings to interested people in his museum. He would also like to show convincing 'evidence' that the earth, all mankind to be exact, is in grave danger.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Invisible aliens?

Given how vast the universe is, the odds are extremely remote for any alien life capable of interstellar space travel of ever finding earth, let alone a breed of aliens that are invisible. If they are here, and invisible, then I would not really worry about it since we can't do anything about it.

That sulfurous odor is not sufficient evidence to identify aliens other than Europeans.

Has anyone else besides F?lix Hidalgo and Rolf Schulz seen any alien craft?
Did Rolf say that they were in Boca Chica as well? That might provide a clue as to their motives.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I saw this on this mornings telemundo!

dvt1sp.jpg

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's not even April fools' day!! Hate to break it to you guys but a sulfurous smell means there are demons around.

Trust me I've been watching Supernatural for 6 seasons ;)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
With tourism being down, no new market should be ignored. LOL Do you think there will be special alien hotels, restaurants, etc? Do aliens like Brugal???? LOL

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
With tourism being down, no new market should be ignored. LOL Do you think there will be special alien hotels, restaurants, etc? Do aliens like Brugal???? LOL

I think they are silicon based life forms, so I doubt Brugal would have as much effect on them as it does on those that actually see invisible aliens.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Sometimes the disco lights from Cab can be seen as UFOs if strong and low enough. And when they have the Malecon drag races in Pop those lights can be seen for many many miles, prolly up in Jarabcacoa, they are something like a billion zillion candlestick. But there are about 1million illegal aliens in the Drep of which half are in Sosua, half in Bavaro/Punta cana, and the other half spread out lost, looking for their fellow martians. Men with boobs are aliens as they are neither man nor woman, and only just possibly pass for human in most cases, so there could be something in it if he had a night with the likes of Naiomi (she/he is enough to confuse any man). And Canadian Wheelchair Willy who used to drink in Eddys bar every day, I have my suspicions as I'm sure I've seen him get up and lift his chair up the steps to the banck on liquor store corner. If there was anywhere aliens would go unnoticed and people just accept them as other beings of some sort it would be Sosua, good ol 'liberal Sosua, where man and Alien can live as one'

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
the next to worst day in your life is the day you see a U.F.O./alien

the WORST day in your life is the day you admit to it.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It is a shame they were done so badly as they could have been believable with a tiny bit more attention to landscape detail, and c/p. Good effort for an amateur though.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Might just be what we need to increase tourism.
Kinda like a Richard Branson sighting.