Dominican guys

hannahh

Mar 15, 2012
I met a boy here in Boca Chica, but now I found out he already got a Dominican wife. He tells me she does not matter that he got an 'extra/new' girlfriend. Of course I don't want to be his second girlfriend, but is this kind of normal in the Dominican Republic. I read some stories about sankies, but do the wifes of these guys really accept it that he got some foreign girlfriends???

Hugs,
Hannahh

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I met a boy here in Boca Chica, but now I found out he already got a Dominican wife. He tells me she does not matter that he got an 'extra/new' girlfriend. Of course I don't want to be his second girlfriend, but is this kind of normal in the Dominican Republic. I read some stories about sankies, but do the wifes of these guys really accept it that he got some foreign girlfriends???

Hugs,
Hannahh

As long as you are paying him in some way then it is generally fine by her.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'll let Ruby himself tell you what his woman thinks of him having many foreign girls

Sankipankis en Boca Chica - Bocachicaenlinea.com - YouTube

Rudy- ?Well, imagine how the country is! You can see how the country is, you can?t live here. Everyone is looking for a way out of here?to find another niche in life, in any other place.?

Rudy lives with a young Dominican woman that doesn?t hold his job against him because it doesn?t involve feelings.

Interviewer-?Why doesn?t she care??

Rudy- ?No, well??

Interviewer-??because Dominican women are VERY jealous!!?

Rudy-?Yes, they?re jealous but she knows that I?m looking for money to support both of us?if it was with another Dominican girl then she would get jealous but if its? with a tourist

Interviewer-?Now if you find an American, a French or Italian girl that wants to offer you marriage and take you away from the country what?s going to happen to your Dominican girlfriend??

Rudy-?Well, there?s? the problem?if you like her a lot, if you want to be with her, then you leave her in her home and you send her her money, normal??

That?s why Rudy?s? Dominican girlfriend doesn?t care if he stays out all night because he always goes home in the morning and when the day comes that he finds a tourist that can get him out of the country then it will mean a passport for both of them.

Here's the whole translation in this thread

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Hugs Hannahh,

Just make sure he wears a Jimmy Hat, as many of these "Boys" have boyfriends as well as girlfriends outside of the home. You would not wanna bring home an extra gift to Canada that you did not buy in the souvenir shop.

To answer your question, his Dominican Novias do not care about what they do not see. Don't worry, you are "number one", flavor of the week!

terrible tambo'

Last edited:

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
AnnaC - that video was awesome. I loved the part where's asked 'so what happens to your local girl if you get married and go away'?... response: "bueeeeenooo...." haha.

Hannah - some good news for you - I'm not Dominican but I've been here for a few years. I can dance very well and I am very fit. If you'd like, I can be your boyfriend for your next visit, and you won't have to pay me at all, and I promise I won't call you or try to hustle money out of you after you go home.

PS - there are approximately 2 million men like me on this Island who are equally open to showing you a good time. So don't get hung up on one that's trying to hustle you AND his wife. If you have a heartbeat and a smile, you have a passport to fun here! Just keep your eyes and ears open! :)

Good luck!

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
Of course the wife doesn't mind, she is getting her hair done, nails done, outfits and diapers for her baby courtesy of women like you!

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
do the wifes of these guys really accept it that he got some foreign girlfriends???

The more, the merrier. Gotta keep his baby/(ies) in milk and diapers and send the baby momma to the salon every weekend. So just think of yourself as a regular humanitarian.

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012

Hugs,
Hannahh

Hannahh if you are smart.......and i dont have any reason to believe that you are not......tell this boy to TAKE A HIKE JACK
Stay away from these types of guys, your life will be a miserable one if you don`t.
Good Luck to you

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I read some stories about sankies, but do the wifes of these guys really accept it that he got some foreign girlfriends???

And it's not just "foreign" girlfriends. Sometimes Dominicanas help find the Dominicana that will help get their husbands to the states. Sometimes these are just "paper" arrangements, but often they actually do live with the woman. Meanwhile, the wife at home gets regular payments, and conjugal visits once or twice a year.

Often women come to DR1 asking about sankies, usually in denial that their new found love could be one. You are fortunate in that you know he is. She will always be a part of his life. So even if he leaves her for you, he will always be loyal to her. No matter how long you live with him abroad, he will always send her money, and will always find a way to get her to that country.

Even Dominican men who cheat love their wives, and will generally be "faithful" to them economically.

So yes, she can accept you, but the important question is if you see yourself accepting her and the reality of what a relationship with him will ever be.

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
He can't possibly be worth it, been living here for 9 years, and have yet to see a good looking man from Boca Chica..yuck

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
AnnaC - that video was awesome. I loved the part where's asked 'so what happens to your local girl if you get married and go away'?... response: "bueeeeenooo...." haha.

Hannah - some good news for you - I'm not Dominican but I've been here for a few years. I can dance very well and I am very fit. If you'd like, I can be your boyfriend for your next visit, and you won't have to pay me at all, and I promise I won't call you or try to hustle money out of you after you go home.

PS - there are approximately 2 million men like me on this Island who are equally open to showing you a good time. So don't get hung up on one that's trying to hustle you AND his wife. If you have a heartbeat and a smile, you have a passport to fun here! Just keep your eyes and ears open! :)

Good luck!

Randall, despite your totally selfless (lol) attempt to save this young thing from a horrible fate, I doubt she's interested. Obviously like many, (but not all) women, she is drawn to the the taboo, the exotic, the classic "bad boy syndrome". She's not looking for any "Mr. Niceguy".

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
haha Hi captnglenn,

What makes you think I'm not a 'bad boy'?

The other day, I forgot to pay my credit card on the due date, and even though I know interest accrues every day that I'm late, since I was busy I SKIPPED going to the bank for 2 days.... I'm so bad! BAD BOY FOR LIFE! :)