crazy low prices on hotels

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
We're sending the inlaws to a hotel for a week for an anniversary gift, but I haven't come across anyof the crazy promo prices for a looonnnggg time. Eastcoast would be perfect butI'mopen toideas if the price is right!

Please give us a headsup if you come across anything.

Feb 7, 2007
You likely won't see really low prices or promotions until after end of summer... hotels are booked full even for the shoulder season april-may-june and for the summer.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Maybe the best deal in the World. :D
Be sure to read the fine print of the deal. This is really priced for prospective vacation club (time share) prospects.
Terms & Conditions:
Offer valid only for USA, Canadian and European citizens that are resident in the USA, Canada and Europe. Payment will only be accepted with a credit card that is registered in USA, Canada or Europe. Reservations will not be accepted from the local market. CheapCaribbean.com reserves the right to cancel bookings that do not meet this criteria. Upon arrival clients will be requested to present their passport as part of the regular check in process. Clients not able to provide their passport will not be allowed to check in, or will be will be required to pay a higher rate.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Be sure to read the fine print of the deal. This is really priced for prospective vacation club (time share) prospects.

I knew it was too good to be true. It is never a good idea to get mixed up with time share pitches.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I knew it was too good to be true. It is never a good idea to get mixed up with time share pitches.
It is actually a good deal as long as you know how to say "NO". But won't work for the OPs in-laws as I think they are Dominican and don't qualify for the rate.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
We went and they aren't high pressure. You don't even have to take a tour if you don't want to.
We were curious to see what the villas looked like. Then said no and they gave us tshirts and rum.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
This advert has been running along time...Seems a little suspect, whats the catch?? love to hear from someone who has tried it

I think BobK and possibly Eddy wnet last year or the year before and said it was genuine, both pretty reliable guys on stuff, so maybe it is just a great deal.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Lifestyle is a good deal for local expats or Doms with foreign passports.
They want you as "extras" in their rent-share movie to impress the marks.

We went there last year for a week. My husband is Dominican with an American passport, and he had to show a current NJ driver's license to prove he lived there, or the price was invalid.... so a Dominican just having a foreign passport isn't enough.