I am an American with an expired permanent DR residency card. Migration officials in SD told me that I need to pass through the Regularization process to renew my residency card since my orginal expediente number got lost in the system. I have everything I need according to the list they gave me except the "Declaración Jurada de Solvencia moral y economica del solicitante, dada por un garante, dominicano o Extranjero legal, en presencia de dos testigos." Does anyone have legal language on hand in Spanish that I can use for this declaration?