best massage place in Sosua

Sashafierc33426

Nov 9, 2011
Does anyone know of a good place for a massage in Sosua? I would prefer if it was near the beach.

Also the prices of the massage?

Thank you

kinggold

Nov 23, 2011
Whenever I am in Sosua, I get a massage at M and M. It is located in a small strip of stores, off of Pedro Clisante. I always use Suni, she gives a great massage and will play your choice of music.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Whenever I am in Sosua, I get a massage at M and M. It is located in a small strip of stores, off of Pedro Clisante. I always use Suni, she gives a great massage and will play your choice of music.

I had one right on the beach the last time I was there!!!!

300 pesos for 1/2 hour. ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Here is something even "I" never heard before!
I called a new massage parlor here in Santo Domingo,to see if they provided"Extras".
I was quoted prices for everything from a simple 1/2 hour massage,to an hour with 2,or more girls doing "Any,and Everything!
I was confussed by what was described as "Masturbacion Oral"??????
Does that mean you talk about "Masturbating"??????
Shades of "Slick Willie" Clinton.
After a little "Q&A" session,I figured out that "Masturbacion Oral,was nothing more,or LESS,than a "BJ"!!
"Just Say'n"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
PS,I WENT,we "talked",or should I say,SHE "talked" :lick::lick::lick::lick:???????????????????

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Oftentimes they will hum the national anthem to get everybody standing up.

You just need to tell them your nationality.......:rambo:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The phone number,if I remember correctly is:69-69-0 U 8 1 2........
CC
Ready to take this show on the road??????????????????
"Take My WIFE,........PLEASE!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Adrien

Jun 13, 2012
There are many message places in Sosua, but I found M and M is the best among others, It is little bit expensive but their work is very good.

Johnabbey44

Aug 27, 2012
When ever i was on tour, i got massage because it help to reduce tiredness and and keep me fresh.
In Sosua, massage is available in many hotels both for female and male. With little expense you can get higher services of massage professionals.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
some of the haitian ladies do a great job right on the beach as bronxboy suggested. just remember to have small peso bills as most of them don't carry a lot of money for change.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
For the last 6 years I have been using Sunni who used to be with M&M but opened her own place across the street from the Bon ice cream shop (under the multi colored metal awning) 809-571-4801. Terrific (ligit) deep tissue massage.

Bob K

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I go to the massage parlor across from Sosua by the Bay. Its owned by a lady and she lives upstairs. Very nice and great massages for $600 peso. F.y.I. nothing more than an honest massage.

drescape24

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
Zuni has returned to work at M and M after having her own place for a while. I have had many massages with her but I prefer the massage that Luz Maria gives. She ahs been there continually for 10 years.

Make sure when you go into the plaza to go to the left near the money change place. There is another place on the right which is nowhere near as good.

kaykat18987

Nov 25, 2013
Does anyone know of a good place for a massage in Sosua? I would prefer if it was near the beach.

Also the prices of the massage?

Thank you

i dont rememeber the name but its right in front/diagonaly from the casa marina resort. there is a small salon and it was 700 peso for 1 hour and 350 for 30 mins.. no deal for more time but it was worth it, it was 2 girls. and since i was a girl... she didnt offer any EXTRA. which i dont want lol.. was very professional work.
its right beside a baseball field

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
That was probably Zuni's old place. She is now back at M and M, in the plaza to the left of Banco Popular.

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
I suppose the price depends upon the ending. I hear there is a neru gel massage place in Santo Domingo called "sliponme". :paranoid:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have absolutely nothing of any value to post on this issue!
My "Worthless Stuff" would make you very HAPPY!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"Sign At a "Massage Parlor".

"The Customer Always Comes First"!!!!!

I met a girl with a colostomy working in a massage parlor in "Boca Chica"!!!
She made a little money, wait for it,............."On The SIDE"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

There was also a girl with a "Glass Eye" working there.
She would remove her eye, and "Wink" customers "off"!
When a customer said, "I'll be back", she always answered, ....wait for it,.......
"I'll Keep An EYE OUT for You"!!!!

"Stick A Fork In Me,...I'm Done"!!!!

Last edited: