best place for a massage in Sosua

Sashafierc33426

Nov 9, 2011
Does anyone know of a good massage place in Sosua? I prefer a place right on the beach, and also the prices?

Thank you.

Sashafierc33426

Nov 9, 2011
I guess I had that one coming, lol.:p

Nope I am female, and asking for a regular destress massage, not one with a happy ending. I want a professional massage from a massage place. Like maybe a deep tissue, or a swedish massage.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Go to the middle of the beach (about where the walkway comes down from the highway) and there is usually a Nail Salon gal set up at a small table. She'll do ya. Don't know about "good", but it's on the beach.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Across the street from Sosua by the Sea hotel there are two places. The best is the one in the middle of the block or facing the storefronts the one on the right. They do a good job. Theraputic, not Theraputaic.

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
If you are willing to go to Cabarete, there is a place called Family Massage. It is just as you enter the business district, next to Freddie's Tours. I have been going there for years. 900RD for 1 hour. (I give her 25 USD including tip.) Ask for Maria.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Again - I would second M&M's in Sosua - near the Orange shop in the little plaza there.

A good professional massage for ladies as well as gents with no "happy ending".

600 pesos from memory.

There is also another place - Kika's - next to Secrets disco - again, into the side ally,right hand side, up the stairs and Kika's is there on the right.

Again - female friendly, no "happy ending" but another great massage for 600 pesos for the hour.

Being back in the UK after 2 weeks of relaxing in Sosua, I could do with a nice massage right about now!

Enjoy!

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
Again - I would second M&M's in Sosua - near the Orange shop in the little plaza there.

A good professional massage for ladies as well as gents with no "happy ending".

600 pesos from memory.

Enjoy!

I have had many massages over the last 7 years at M and M, always good and very proffesional. They are located in the plaza behind the Orange store on the left hand side, they have moved from their previous location.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I used to go to M and M then Sunni moved and started her own establishment. She is accross the street from BON Ice cream two doors down from the Sea Breeze hotel. Great massage, no funny stuff. I have had a weekly massage from her for 6 years now and still walk out like a bowl of jello

Bob K

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
It's no longer M&M, it's called Annie's. I went there yesterday and it wasn't a good massage at all. As soon as they start doing their karate chops I'm outta there.