Recommendation needed for professional dry cleaners

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
Hola - I am aware there is a dry cleaners in Punta Cana Village - anyone used it?? I have a few irreplaceable high end garments that need freshening up. I don't want them destroyed. My alternative is schlepping to UK and back and really need luggage space. Any feedback or recommendations welcome.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Um... contrary to belief, we don't spend all our time on DR1 answering questions :). Regarding the dry cleaner in Punta Cana Village (Bubbles I believe), I have used them and some of my friends too and so far have been satisfied with their work. There was one item that got damaged back when they opened up but everything was good after that. Might not be up to UK standards but they're still in business so I'm guessing they're doing ok.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I've used them for clothes alterations but not as cleaners. I know they messed up a friend's sofa covers though.

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
Um... contrary to belief, we don't spend all our time on DR1 answering questions :). Regarding the dry cleaner in Punta Cana Village (Bubbles I believe), I have used them and some of my friends too and so far have been satisfied with their work. There was one item that got damaged back when they opened up but everything was good after that. Might not be up to UK standards but they're still in business so I'm guessing they're doing ok.

Thanks Kate, hehe, us in Bavaro think everyone in PC is taking their designer clothes to the laundrette!!!