Dominicanos en China

MarAzul888

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,

Just wondering if there are any other Dominicanos living in the China area (including Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau)...

Regards,

T

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Hi, T.
I'm aware of some industrial engineers from the Santiago area that travel occassionally to China as consultants in apparel factories. Also, the brother of a friend of mine makes several trips a year to buy container loads of various items for resale here in DR. Can't say that I know of anyone living there, though!

esmi2012

Apr 11, 2012
dike una china "k lio, muchacho te van a matal" jeje okay now on to me:squareeye me voy de mudansa para arizona y mi hemano me dise k para ya no hay ni un tigere, i love el tigeraje dominicano i need to start making some friends k son dominicano in my area me voy para ja ete sabado...

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
dike una china "k lio, muchacho te van a matal" jeje okay now on to me:squareeye me voy de mudansa para arizona y mi hemano me dise k para ya no hay ni un tigere, i love el tigeraje dominicano i need to start making some friends k son dominicano in my area me voy para ja ete sabado...

Now I have a headache! Where is my red marking pen?

VerdeVero

Oct 28, 2013
Hi! Im a dominican living in Shanghai. Where do you live? I have a problem, and I wonder if you could help me out: I just got a job, and my company want to hire me, but they dont know how. You have a working visa here? If so, how you managed to get it? Do you know other dominicans living/working in Shanghai? I could any help. Thanks!

Vero.