Hola from China

MarAzul888

Apr 10, 2012
DR1 is truly an excellent site! I've been following the site for a while now and decided to join in :)

Regards,

T

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
DR1 is truly an excellent site! I've been following the site for a while now and decided to join in :)

Regards,

T

Welcome...tell us a little bit about yourself and how in the world did you get to China or if you're from there why in the world would you be interested in The DR. Inquiring minds want to know....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Welcome to dr1~

What is your interest in The Dominican Republic?
Are you Dominican, have you visited?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Tell us the story...we have nothing but time here in DR1. I'm the only one with a real job in this forum and I spend most of my day reading the board :laugh:

MarAzul888

Apr 10, 2012
It's 1:30 am here and I also have a real job I have to be at so perhaps another time :sleep::sleep: :)

Last edited:
I will be in China from 4/18 till 5/2
Beijing – Xian – Wuhan - Yichang - Yangtze River ( 3 Gorges ) - Chongqing - Yangshuo – Guilin – Shanghai

Looking very forward too it very much.

I checked this guys IP and he is definitely in China (Hong Kong), definitely not Robert.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I bet its Robert and he finally got that job offer from Apple and is now a big shot at Foxcomm in charge of public relations.

MarAzul888

Apr 10, 2012
Dios mio! This Robert must be popular. Sorry to disappoint you but my name is not Robert... You do realize that other Dominicanos can and do live on this side of the planet... Right? :-D

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Robert is the board's owner.

Welcome!

Guess I'm a little like the rest, surprised at a Dominican in China posting here.

Look foward to hearing your story.

Dios mio! This Robert must be popular. Sorry to disappoint you but my name is not Robert... You do realize that other Dominicanos can and do live on this side of the planet... Right? :-D

MarAzul888

Apr 10, 2012
Surprised? Wait... Of course... It's completely inconceivable that anyone other than expat Americans would ever visit the site :-D and absolutely impossible that I could be living overseas in someplace other than America :-D :-D

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Surprised? Wait... Of course... It's completely inconceivable that anyone other than expat Americans would ever visit the site :-D and absolutely impossible that I could be living overseas in someplace other than America :-D :-D
Wow...9 posts and we are getting abrasive, you will fit right in here!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Not really surprising in this day and age "Los dominicanos estamos hasta en la sopa...". Heck I know of Dominicans living in The Seychelle islands and in Central African Republic.