help flight info europe to dominican republic

icelandic

Nov 28, 2009
the cheapeast i found was
jetairfly via brussel
does anyone else know about from
other city?s in europe
and also is it no problem at the airport to have a one way ticket ?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
amsterdam, frankfurt, dusseldorf, paris, london, madrid, etc...

check arkefly, condor, berlinair, air france, iberia, etc...

BelgianK

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
How about telling us where you are in Europe and then maybe we can help. I think unless you are a resident you will need to buy a return, I hear things have tightened up.

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
the cheapeast i found was
jetairfly via brussel
does anyone else know about from
other city?s in europe
and also is it no problem at the airport to have a one way ticket ?

Dude really!? So you think that someone ever was thinking like.. "you know what, I'm in Amsterdam and I need to go to Santo Domingo so let me just find out the prices of other cities in Europe to Santo Domingo" :paranoid:

And I don't understand how the answer to this question is going to benefit you, let's say flying from London is the cheapest way to fly.. what are you going to do if you're not in London then? You're going to take a flight to London!? :ermm:

And to my knowledge, I could be wrong, but a return is cheaper than I one way.

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Dude really!? So you think that someone ever was thinking like.. "you know what, I'm in Amsterdam and I need to go to Santo Domingo so let me just find out the prices of other cities in Europe to Santo Domingo" :paranoid:

And I don't understand how the answer to this question is going to benefit you, let's say flying from London is the cheapest way to fly.. what are you going to do if you're not in London then? You're going to take a flight to London!? :ermm:

And to my knowledge, I could be wrong, but a return is cheaper than I one way.
Flights and trains in Europe are not expensive. For example the train from London to Paris or Bussels from 50 dollars - takes 2 hours. Similar Amsterdam to Brussels. From a regional city its the same price to fly to London, Paris, Madrid, Brussels etc. for the onward flight to Dominican Republic.

Jetairfly and other airlines charge for each leg of the flight so a return is twice a single normally.

pi2