Big Jim Chili Peppers

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I had some seeds so I threw them into the ground. Not withstanding the fact I am a walking herbicide, they grew...boy, did they grow. I now have a LOT of green chili peppers of the Big Jim variety. I tried one tonight. My mouth went "WTF?!?!?!" and I did a happy dance. These thingys are tasty!

Anyone know who owns Gorditos? I'll bet he will know how to use these to make some magnificent chili rellenos and other yummy Mexican treats!

Okay, back to roasting!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I had some seeds so I threw them into the ground. Not withstanding the fact I am a walking herbicide, they grew...boy, did they grow. I now have a LOT of green chili peppers of the Big Jim variety. I tried one tonight. My mouth went "WTF?!?!?!" and I did a happy dance. These thingys are tasty!

Anyone know who owns Gorditos? I'll bet he will know how to use these to make some magnificent chili rellenos and other yummy Mexican treats!

Okay, back to roasting!

Joey Ciloko
Burrito Boy
Gorditos Fresh Mex

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
I want some

Coming back to the DR November latest. Please, please save me some Big Jim seeds. I will share my first batch of green chili stew with you!
Myrna