traveling with my daughter

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
Boca Chica, Dominican Republic
my daughter is dominican.9 months old.she has her dominican birth certificate,american birth abroad birth certificate,and U.S. passport.she'll be spending time here in chicago with my family.
on my return will i have to pay for a tourist card for her or with her dominican birth certificate she would'nt have to?

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
my daughter is dominican.9 months old.she has her dominican birth certificate,american birth abroad birth certificate,and U.S. passport.she'll be spending time here in chicago with my family.
on my return will i have to pay for a tourist card for her or with her dominican birth certificate she would'nt have to?

No, her American passport already state that she was born in the DR. She automatically will be treated as a Dominican citizen. No tourist card necessary!

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
no, it's sorry but my wife and my 2 children of her i'm adopting are not traveling with us this time.we got an appointment with catholic charites like someone said on this forum yrs ago to me.we are very happy everything is finally coming into place for us.may 18th is our date to start their visas with catholic charities.we are excited!!!
once they are here i can adopt my 2 babies of flor.
every child deserves a good father.i may be laughed at,i my be crazy, i may be looked down apon.but I AM a great father.and them 2 kids need a great father like me.los amo con todo mi corazon!!!
Dios traya los ni_os aqui.mis hijos bonitos.

irateskateboards

Oct 4, 2006
appointment with catholic charities u need:
1) wife's passport
2) 1 passport foto of ur partner
3) original birth certificate of ur wife and her kids (no dominican father is on the birth certificate)
4) where has ur partner worked in the last 5 yrs? and where has ur partner lived in the las 5 yrs?
5) complete names of mother and father (dominican) and date of birth
6) Have ur partner sign at least 5 copies of gov. form G-325A
7) 420 per person to start processing their visa and 100 buck each to catholic charties instead of 2,000 a person thru a lawyer.
let me see 2,000 a person X 3 people= 6,000.....thru catholic charties 420x3= 1260 + 300 for catholic charities= $1560 todo instead of 6,00 for the lawyer that said maybe if were lucky they'll be here in 9 months.catholic charities said 6 months!!!

and catholic charites will take care of the rest!!!!