Hi Dr1

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Welcome to the board!
Tell us a little 'bout yourself, are you Dominican, do you travel to DR....etc....or just in love with beautiful landscapes/nalgas?

Anthony1

Apr 24, 2012
Thanks!
Im a Canadian who has had enough of Canada and the weather that goes with it. I will be happily moving to Caberete as of June this year. Been to the DR eight times this time for good hopefully , love the landscapes ;)

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Thanks!
Im a Canadian who has had enough of Canada and the weather that goes with it. I will be happily moving to Caberete as of June this year. Been to the DR eight times this time for good hopefully , love the landscapes ;)

Hi anthony welcome to DR1. Like you, I have had enough of the weather here, uggh and soon to go back for more than my usual 2 week vacation. The people here are good people and will help you with any information you need. You`re going to love this site. At times you will need a thick skin for a few of them on here, but they are harmless, lol.

Anthony1

Apr 24, 2012
Hi anthony welcome to DR1. Like you, I have had enough of the weather here, uggh and soon to go back for more than my usual 2 week vacation. The people here are good people and will help you with any information you need. You`re going to love this site. At times you will need a thick skin for a few of them on here, but they are harmless, lol.

Thanks Young seniors, I have been told the same thing. I am looking forward to what information these forums may hold/help with when I need it during my relocation to the DR.

latitude19

May 29, 2011
I surely hope you KITESURF!! I am in Cabarete also.

Thanks!