Med Laser - Manuel Henr?quez Esq. Club Scout Plaza F?nix, Not Recommended

platanito

Oct 30, 2005
A month ago I had my facial hair "lasered" (actually shaved), on a Tuesday and paid RD$5,000.00 for the procedure. After the tech shaved my face the doctor came in and immediately got on her cell phone while giving me the laser treatment. Her phone conversation was intense and lasted throughout my entire procedure and beyond my service.

Before leaving, I made the observation that I previously had not felt hair until at least six weeks after previous treatments but could feel hairs when I touched my face there and then. I was told that I was not correct. Shame on me for letting it go! The following Sunday the area that was "lasered" was growing back like a weed.

When I contacted the business for the manager's information, the receptionist who took my call demonstrated a high level of care about the business and encouraged me to write to the owner because she wanted me to be a happy customer.

I nicely emailed one of the two owners and gave her my feedback, but I received no response or acknowledgment. Again, I emailed her two weeks later, out of curiosity, to check if she have received my email. Again I received no response.

How in the world do businesses like this that appear to not care about customers or customer service pretend to stay in business in our Country? It is catching up to them. The economy is bad and there is plenty of competition. The old behavior of "I don't care" and entitlement won't work any longer and they won't make it in business unless, of course, business owners are just in it as a hobby or as a side investment.

I work hard for my money as a professional and certainly Med Laser will not see me again and I will not put a good word about them to anyone I know or I meet until I know that there has been an improvement in their services. I refuse to be part of the old culture that accepts poor service in silence.

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
Instead of emailing, call or show up. This country isn't big on written, let alone electronic communication.
Next time get the doctor on your BB Messanger or facebook account. You'll get an instant response :)