Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: whats up with these dominican girls!?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default whats up with these dominican girls!?

Yo Bro's!

Just got here form Sydney Australia! been here for 2 weeks, stayin in arroyo hondo in la capital, and 24 years old.

ok so im active with the girls here yeah? but from the start, im so ****in confused with how these girls here act. One minute there so into its crazy, the next minute they completely vanish. lol... what the!?

For instance, i took this girl out bowling last week, a couple days after we spent the day togethere, and it was awesome. connection was strong, flirting was constant, and all the little stuff thats significant. she kissed me at the end, and so i was like 'sweet'. i spend the next couple days inviting her out again, and like i said; girl just vanished! havnt heard from her in like... almost a week.

thats the main example, but there are a few other smaller things been happening that point to a bigger truth, that these woman are giving me the opinion to be bi-polar or something.. when it comes to me, anyway.

a quick insight; im fit, well built (personal trainer by trade), funny, well dressed, and pretty much an all round good guy. so i dunno whats up.

so in saying all this... im here for about 6months to a year. and would really like to meet some cool chickies while im here. and who knows. you feel!?

thanks brothers/sisters, would just love some insight in how to go about the dating scene here.

peace and love!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I take it you arent australian by the writing style

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah bro. im an aussie. tanned white

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

shouldnt it be mate or cobber

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

never heard the word cobber before. no bro... we say bro. and mate.. anyway, whats ur thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe her other foreign boyfriend arrived in town.
    Moderator Visa forums
    www.DR1.com

7. Likes CaptnGlenn, Likeitizz, drstock, nordique liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

yo anna, well thats the thing. i know that she was actually really caught up in this guy that she flinged with a while ago. she told me how she's trying to keep away from him cos he has a GF... and she told me how she is a faithful, honest, dominican girl like that. but however, she deff does have strong feelings for the guy. and... he DOES come back to town on the 14th... so.. im thinkin that this other dude is stealing her from me :P

lol... but it sucks man, cos i like her!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you speak Spanish? Are you able t hold conversation in this language? Where are you picking up girls?

those all are factors in play .... unless you give more info ... hard to say

but read Mars Venus forum and learn, learn, learn, else you will be a "dessert" for them

Post Thanks / Like

yeah the ones you can't have or make life hard for you are always more appealing eh?
    Moderator Visa forums
    www.DR1.com

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah anna its so true... the human nature girl, we want what we cant have. its the illusion of value

rubio brother, i speak basic spanish. but this girl was fluent in english. spent alot of time oversea's and quite westernised. i picked her up originally in a club in the colonial zone with my mates. she is friends of a friend. but yeah... she seems decent. the typical sentimental type, romantic, wears her heart on her sleeve type.

what is 'dessert'? explain the reference lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast