whats up with these dominican girls!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan_asher

May 8, 2012
Yo Bro's!

Just got here form Sydney Australia! been here for 2 weeks, stayin in arroyo hondo in la capital, and 24 years old.

ok so im active with the girls here yeah? but from the start, im so ****in confused with how these girls here act. One minute there so into its crazy, the next minute they completely vanish. lol... what the!?

For instance, i took this girl out bowling last week, a couple days after we spent the day togethere, and it was awesome. connection was strong, flirting was constant, and all the little stuff thats significant. she kissed me at the end, and so i was like 'sweet'. i spend the next couple days inviting her out again, and like i said; girl just vanished! havnt heard from her in like... almost a week.

thats the main example, but there are a few other smaller things been happening that point to a bigger truth, that these woman are giving me the opinion to be bi-polar or something.. when it comes to me, anyway.

a quick insight; im fit, well built (personal trainer by trade), funny, well dressed, and pretty much an all round good guy. so i dunno whats up.

so in saying all this... im here for about 6months to a year. and would really like to meet some cool chickies while im here. and who knows. you feel!?

thanks brothers/sisters, would just love some insight in how to go about the dating scene here.

peace and love!

nathan_asher

May 8, 2012
yo anna, well thats the thing. i know that she was actually really caught up in this guy that she flinged with a while ago. she told me how she's trying to keep away from him cos he has a GF... and she told me how she is a faithful, honest, dominican girl like that. but however, she deff does have strong feelings for the guy. and... he DOES come back to town on the 14th... so.. im thinkin that this other dude is stealing her from me :p

lol... but it sucks man, cos i like her!

Feb 7, 2007
Do you speak Spanish? Are you able t hold conversation in this language? Where are you picking up girls?

those all are factors in play .... unless you give more info ... hard to say

but read Mars Venus forum and learn, learn, learn, else you will be a "dessert" for them

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
yeah the ones you can't have or make life hard for you are always more appealing eh? ;)

nathan_asher

May 8, 2012
yeah anna its so true... the human nature girl, we want what we cant have. its the illusion of value ;)

rubio brother, i speak basic spanish. but this girl was fluent in english. spent alot of time oversea's and quite westernised. i picked her up originally in a club in the colonial zone with my mates. she is friends of a friend. but yeah... she seems decent. the typical sentimental type, romantic, wears her heart on her sleeve type.

what is 'dessert'? explain the reference lol

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
I would venture to guess AnnaC meant chew you up, take your money, and spit you out. But like she said- educate yourself on sankiettes on the Mars & Venus forum.

Feb 7, 2007
what is 'dessert'? explain the reference lol

"dessert" like yummy...that they will eat you alive. Just be careful and do not let be taken advantage of. Read up on fake stories, do not shell out money for sick families or to pay for funerals, hospital bills, or family business startups.

nathan_asher

May 8, 2012
"dessert" like yummy...that they will eat you alive. Just be careful and do not let be taken advantage of. Read up on fake stories, do not shell out money for sick families or to pay for funerals, hospital bills, or family business startups.

yeah true bro. i did read a little on those things before i arrived here. So, for me, the first real sign of a shifty is if anyone asks me for money. My response in total would be an easy 'No...' lol..

besides, im pretty broke anyway. only a little money to last till i find work.. most likely at TheBodyShop at arroyo honda, incase anyone wants some training sessions with me ;)

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
bing, bing, bing....there is your answer.

That is totally what I was thinking :laugh:

Now you know why the girls vanish Nathan; you don't have the money to take them out in the manner that they either think a gringo should if they are poor or in the manner to which they are accustomed if they are well off.

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
Dude reading your post you sound just like my Australian buddy I was working with in Ecuador LOl I mean reading your posty I could literally see him talking the same way as you are writing !!

pup505

Oct 18, 2011
You were lucky she spent the day with you. I know that most of the women here do not work and have plenty of time, but it seems like they are only interested in taking care of business and getting the money and run. They could improve their chances of getting asked back if they would not be in such a hurry. It would also help if they did not go thru my pockets when I am in the shower.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
You were lucky she spent the day with you. I know that most of the women here do not work and have plenty of time, but it seems like they are only interested in taking care of business and getting the money and run. They could improve their chances of getting asked back if they would not be in such a hurry. It would also help if they did not go thru my pockets when I am in the shower.

Puppie, you are going to get sooooooo messed up in the DR!!! Go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.