"Fear of the Domincian Republic"

T

Toilet Watcher

It is unfortunate that I can not find the thread I wished to attach this to, it was one where TW, the lesser, said something about "All the Caribbean countries and Mexico etc) that FEAR the Republic should take note.

TW, the lesser, I'm sorry but the only nation that "fears" the Dominican republic is it's own citizens as they watch their country rapidly decline toward the inevitable merge with Haiti, and some may then visit "Hispaniola, or more likely Cuba as Fidel is rapidly succumbing

Generalissimo Toilet Washer

S

Squat

Lori, why don't you graduate ?

LoriAnneMe@aol.com
horseman232@aol.com

Where exactly shall I send you an email ?

Your opinion is so dumb, unfounded, and full of nonsenses that you have to change your ID at every posting !

Please be constructive, or at least interesting...

B

Bobs

Dear Toilet Washer (Stop me, I'm laughing myself to death over here)could you forward me the NSA/CIA report that talks of this "inevitable merge", so that I can revise my longterm plans in respect to DR. Wow, talk about disaster !

M

Maria Obetsanov

Re: "DR That past and Fools

only fools don't look at history and learn from past mistake. I can't bekieve that the Dominican have lost their mind. Some of us still remember the oral stories told to us by our grandparents. I DON'T THINK..SO even a dum dum Dominican know the consequence of such a thing. Ask about LEE.LEE and you will hear story about dominican heads mounted on spears. and families living weeks on ends in wells to escape the massacre. Tell the descendent of those that lived the period of time below Santiago that you think Inification is fine by you.

R

Rafael

Maria and Bobs- read this

Maria, I don't think he's trying to say he supports it. I think he's trying to say that as much as we don't like it, it is going to happen. I agree with him because, unfourtunately, that seems to be the direction the country is going. One example: look at yesterday's (June 28, 2001) news on www.cdn.com.do .

We can all thanks our corrupted leaders and busenessmen for allowing this to happen. Pretty soon, none of us will have a nation to go back to. Thank God for the USA.

When I was little, I used to hear some vicious rumors about Haitians. As I grew up, I developed my own mind and realized that those were nothing more than vicious rumors. Who knew? To every rumor there is some truth.

Rafael.