Restaurant Bell'Italia in Plaza Real

1000an

Nov 28, 2007
Somebody recomended me the restaurant and today I decided with two more friends of mine to see how it is. I was always intrigued by the brick oven when passing on the street. Result A TOTAL DISASTER!!!! We ordered 3 pizzas and waited 45 minutes to get them, despite the fact that we were the only customers. I have never seen an uglier pizza in my life, but decided to try it cuz it's not all in the appearance, right?! WRONG!!!! It tasted like cr@p! Well, long story short, we left the pizzas (had one byte each) and asked for the bill. They charged us the 16% and the 10% and never apologize or even asked what was wrong. Not the way to do business!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Somebody recomended me the restaurant and today I decided with two more friends of mine to see how it is. I was always intrigued by the brick oven when passing on the street. Result A TOTAL DISASTER!!!! We ordered 3 pizzas and waited 45 minutes to get them, despite the fact that we were the only customers. I have never seen an uglier pizza in my life, but decided to try it cuz it's not all in the appearance, right?! WRONG!!!! It tasted like cr@p! Well, long story short, we left the pizzas (had one byte each) and asked for the bill. They charged us the 16% and the 10% and never apologize or even asked what was wrong. Not the way to do business!

So... I take it the soda was OK to drink then?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The most incredibly tasteless pizza

For pizza in DR try Pizza Hut. They never disappointed me.
Quite sad when the best pizza is at a Pizza Hut, isn't it? I do agree with you on Pizza Hut being the best I have had here, but that isn't saying much. PriceSmart pizza is OK and once in a while so is Pizzarelli. We had some pizza the other day at Calla (SP?) Pizza on the main highway near Sosua and it was incredibly tasteless despite being the special with everything on it.