hello.im carlito

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito bregante

May 12, 2012
i love D.R,,iv been to santo domingo ,and plan on taking a trip to bayahibe in 2012,i have a few internet woman friends iv meet on dominican cupid,im agood looking hipanic man from chicago,i dont brag to the ladies about my financial life ect....but i would say about out of ten woman iv encountered after a few conversations over the phone with the exception of 2 ,have all giving me a story of how they want a favor of money loans..i know life is hard ,but dam do alot of these exotic hunnies use these dating sites to prey on dumb gringos.....:lick:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
i love D.R,,iv been to santo domingo ,and plan on taking a trip to bayahibe in 2012,i have a few internet woman friends iv meet on dominican cupid,im agood looking hipanic man from chicago,i dont brag to the ladies about my financial life ect....but i would say about out of ten woman iv encountered after a few conversations over the phone with the exception of 2 ,have all giving me a story of how they want a favor of money loans..i know life is hard ,but dam do alot of these exotic hunnies use these dating sites to prey on dumb gringos.....:lick:

Sadly, yes, many/most of them do.....

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Why would "agood looking hipanic man from chicago" need to go on a website to find women.

1 I know your not Prican because you would have said I am Puerto Rican.
2. I know your not Mexican because Mexicans do not get down like that, and it is plenty of mexicanas in Chicago and Mexicans do not mess with Dominicans.
3. That leaves Guatemalan or you maybe from El Salvador and if you have plenty of money to go around like you said then you would date only WHITE women NEVER NEVER a Dominican.

Don't be given latinos in Chicago a bad name by saying they go on BS website looking for women when they can walk into a million clubs here to find other latinas.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
You missed Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Chili, Paraguay, Venezuela, Panam?and a dozen more. Couldn't you tell from a few sentences that he wasn't from any of those places?
Der Fish

Derfish you may know DR or Panama community pretty well, but do not try to me about my own city latin communtiy. I know EVERYTHING about the Chi latin community how they think, eat, party who they are attracted to the whole nine.

BTW People from Brazil, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina would NEVER use the word hispanic to describe themselves. Second come here and show me a man from Venezuela in Chicago with money and good looking like he said "log on" to Dominican Cupid for women, Dominicans at that. The reason why I said Mexicans etc is because these are the latin groups that dominate Chicago. New York has everybody there NOT Chicago. Brazil is Brazil not latinos or hispanics.

carlito bregante

May 12, 2012
[geee wizz,your so anal,what aputo maricon!!!QUOTE=JMB773;1090121]Why would "agood looking hipanic man from chicago" need to go on a website to find women.

2. I know your not Mexican because Mexicans do not get down like that, and it is plenty of mexicanas in Chicago and Mexicans do not mess with Dominicans.
3. That leaves Guatemalan or you maybe from El Salvador and if you have plenty of money to go around like you said then you would date only WHITE women NEVER NEVER a Dominican.

Don't be given latinos in Chicago a bad name by saying they go on BS website looking for women when they can walk into a million clubs here to find other latinas.[/QUOTE]

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010

Read the info section on Sankies... and realize it goes for both sexes.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

So you DID survive at the end of that movie..........I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome.......

Last edited:

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
Why would "agood looking hipanic man from chicago" need to go on a website to find women.

Don't be given latinos in Chicago a bad name by saying they go on BS website looking for women when they can walk into a million clubs here to find other latinas.

Thats alot of assumptions JMB. The guy just asked a simple question. Is it that hard for you to just either answer his posted question or welcome him to the board?? , since he is a newbie?? Someone has to brush up on their people skills I think.

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
BTW welcome to the board Carlito. Besides getting very valuable information here, you will also come upon those that tend to be a bit crusty. Just ignore them, they need a life.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Thats alot of assumptions JMB. The guy just asked a simple question. Is it that hard for you to just either answer his posted question or welcome him to the board?? , since he is a newbie?? Someone has to brush up on their people skills I think.

OKAY MR. Rogers What question did the OP ask in his post? Being hipanics and from Chicago HAD NOTHING to do with his post. If someone was to read his post they would think DAMN "the latinos in Chicago are SLOW!!! You know what your right I am wrong. Carlito Bienvenidos a DR1 y lo siento por todo. Thank you Young Senior for pointing this out to me how STUPID was I to think a RICH LATINO living in Chicago would have trouble meeting women and need to talk to 10 women on Dominican Cupid. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Hi Carlito, welcome to DR1,

Pay no attention to JMB773. He suffers from a mentality disorder and most of his posts make no sense. I have lost respects for some of the regulars posters that quote his babbles with a "like."

Sometimes he claims to be part dominican, though he really doesnt have one drop of dominican blood in him unless it was through a transfusion while in a mental ward. I am a good looking dominican and I could go walk into a club and pick any woman I wanted too, but instead after partying all night with the loosie goosies I always got on the computer and landed the woman that god had reserve for me and to whom I have been married to for almost 13 years.

And btw, my wife is Mexican, so don't let people with such poor mentality tell you that Mexicans dont mess with dominicans because that is just pure ignorance. I know of many other mexicans married to Dominicans. I dont know where this guy gets off thinking that he can come and put down dominican women when Dominican womens are some of the most beautiful and exotic women in the world. Even the Jacksons knew that and is why some married Dominicans.

This is also the same guy that would probably tell you that mexicans dont mess with filipinos.

Jessica Sanchez a mexican-philipino american singer and future American Idol season 11 winner.
<iframe width="410" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kPX-H3KGjJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Hi Carlito, welcome to DR1,

Pay no attention to JMB773. He suffers from a mentality disorder and most of his posts make no sense. I have lost respects for some of the regulars posters that quote his babbles with a "like."

Sometimes he claims to be part dominican, though he really doesnt have one drop of dominican blood in him unless it was through a transfusion while in a mental ward. I am a good looking dominican and I could go walk into a club and pick any woman I wanted too, but instead after partying all night with the loosie goosies I always got on the computer and landed the woman that god had reserve for me and to whom I have been married to for almost 13 years.

And btw, my wife is Mexican, so don't let people with such poor mentality tell you that Mexicans dont mess with dominicans because that is just pure ignorance. I know of many other mexicans married to Dominicans. I dont know where this guy gets off thinking that he can come and put down dominican women when Dominican womens are some of the most beautiful and exotic women in the world. Even the Jacksons knew that and is why some married Dominicans.

This is also the same guy that would probably tell you that mexicans dont mess with filipinos.

Jessica Sanchez a mexican-philipino american singer and future American Idol season 11 winner.
<iframe width="410" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kPX-H3KGjJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't you EVER say I claim to be Dominican because I NEVER did. If you read my post I always said my father is Puerto Rican and my mother is African American, but I am ME!!! Do you understand? I am very proud to be JMB773 not Black, Boricua, Dominican, or Mexican but ME!!! You are not talking to some country boy from Montana who does not know what goes on within the latin community.You want me to DROP the hammer I will. Mexicans have a STRONG dislike for Dominicans ask any Mexican and they will tell you this. All the men think Dominican women are good for one thing ONLY.

I know there are mexicans married to dominicans ,but the MASS do not like Dominicans. How are you going to tell a man who has spent his entire life around mexicans and spent time in Mexico how they think. Mexicans unlike Dominicans will tell you to YOUR face "I do not like such and such". Mexican men LOVE WHITE WOMEN with a passion and on occasions African American women they almost NEVER look at Dominicans as far as marrying them NEVER.

Are you telling you a Dominicano can sit and hang with brothers from Durango, Jalisco, Michoacan, Zacatecas, and where my daughter mother is from Aguascalientes? I want you and your wife to come to Chicago in some of the mexican barrios and tell Mexicans to their face they get along with Dominicans. Then we will fly out to L.A. and head in some of the barrios and ask them the same thing.

Now he come the MEAT. Most latinas will NEVER NEVER mess with Dominicans because the "rep' your people have is not that good. Dominican men Liars, too many kids with different women, use women for everything, and did I mention LIE all the time. Dominican women Liars, too many kids by different men, use men for everything, and did I mention LIE all the time.

I have a daughter with a mexican woman and a daughter with a dominican woman, and I was born and raised in Humboldt PK in Chicago do you really think I do not have a insight on topics related to Dominicans, Mexicans, and Puerto Ricans.

So you can have a fancy home a white wife or french wife,fancy car, and attended a IVY league school, but at the end of the day when that clock hits 11:59 P.M. or 2359 you are still a Dominican from the Dominican Republic BROTHER!!!!

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Welcome to the board, Carlito.

Living through one Chicago winter would be enough to drive me to the Dominican Republic for love, for sure!

The fact that you are a gringo, makes you rich, in the eyes of many of those on those sites. If you are realistic in your expectations and careful with your wallet, it seems like arranging a meeting or two with a couple of girls ahead of time may be a nice adventure for you. In the long run, perhaps, the old fashioned way might be more meaningful.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Hey JMB773, On a lighter note, I know Humboldt Park like the back of my hand...............
A lot of history associated with that area, including the Fiesta Boricua on Paseo Boricua.......
Cruised it in the 60's, early 70's...........lived right off of Western Ave, a little further north.......

B in Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.