Human Hair Import via USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Hi there,

I am thinking of importing Human Hair for extensions from a source in Asia I have.

My question is:

I have a forwarding address in Miami. Will US customs allow the hair into the country? Will there be customs to pay?

Thanks

RB1970

Banned
Mar 13, 2012
am sorry am not addressing directly to your query, however we can supply human hair from india

Big Dan

Feb 14, 2009
Dear, of course you can buyy human hair for extensions from Asia, cause we have factory in Guangzhou China and many of our customer are from USA just like you, and we minely put very lower price in Commerical Invoice,and than you will not pay customs anymore. hope it can help you, fdxhair16@fadianxiu.com
Devin

My goodness...why be sneaky? I can buy hair retail for between 30 and 40 bucks. It really isn't that expensive. The Remy human hair is more expensive, up to $200 per wig. My source is a large Korean store, and I can probably work out a deal with her to ship boxes and boxes of it. She has at least 10,000 pieces in retail stock right now.

Devin Hu

Mar 23, 2013
Ahaa, yeh it's great to hear from you that you had find the great source who you really need, i just want to say for the remy hair extension wig, here just need 120~180dollars, i'm not trying to make my business, i'm just want to save you money, :) sincere hope i can get you understand .

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Mod, can you close this thread? I'm not into hair anymore... :)

It's old and seems to attract... SPAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.