6,000 natural gas-powered vehicles

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
The country reaches milestone 6,000 natural gas-powered vehicles

41D2C816-CE32-41AB-A108-84DD039D5C63.jpeg

Santo Domingo.- Industry and Commerce Ministry Non-Conventional Energy Dept. director Salvador Rivas yesterday labeled number 6,000 natural gas-powered vehicle in the Dominican Republic, a 2012 Ford Escape.?We?re satisfied with the work we?ve carried out in the Ministry to present Natural Gas System?s (SGN) benefits,? the official said, adding Dominican Republic already is on the world map as one of the countries which has massively welcomed the new systemThe official headed the milestone celebration in a ceremony held in the Lovadom Autogas facilities in the capital.
http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/ec...s-milestone-6000-natural-gas-powered-vehicles

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
where's the photo of the happy vehicle owner at a natural gas station in the dom rep?
i can't believe that is more difficult to find than an actual natural gas station.

the other 5,999 are probably the same ones using the metro by now anyway.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
where's the photo of the happy vehicle owner at a natural gas station in the dom rep?
i can't believe that is more difficult to find than an actual natural gas station.

the other 5,999 are probably the same ones using the metro by now anyway.

It takes time and money to set up enough stations to serve the people!

It will be a slow process indeed!

But one must admit 6,000 is a lot in such short time, and the amount it takes to fit those vehicles to run on it!

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
It takes time and money to set up enough stations to serve the people!

It will be a slow process indeed!

But one must admit 6,000 is a lot in such short time, and the amount it takes to fit those vehicles to run on it!

it took time and money, but i had my 6,000th girl last night.
It was a slow process indeed.
i would like to post a stock photograph of a good looking girl with a big smile on her face,
..................but you wouldn't be fooled.................would you?

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
it took time and money, but i had my 6,000th girl last night.
It was a slow process indeed.
i would like to post a stock photograph of a good looking girl with a big smile on her face,
..................but you wouldn't be fooled.................would you?

Did you forget to take your Prozac and Adderall again this morning?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010