travelling to punta cana in mid june. family/single dude vacation need info, thanks.

mike-honcho

May 19, 2012
great forum, stumbled upon it while doing my research on a ai in punta cana. been reading quite a bit, and finally decided to ask for some help since i couldn't find what i was looking for.

so we are going on a family vacation june 13th - 21st in punta cana. let me give you a breakdown of the participants.

me- 34 yrs old single
bro - 30 yrs single
step bro - 24 yrs single
bro - 15 yrs old
mom and dad - in their 50's

so obviously you see where i'm going with this. this is very much a family vacation but at the same time me and my two older bros are going to be wanting something extra with a little nightlife and single ladies at the same time. i'm sure my 15 yr old brother will be looking for girls too. days will consist of hanging out at the pools and beaches with the family unit, but we will be looking for something to do at night too.

i understand punta cana is not the single dude destination in the dr from reading these threads, but the north coast isn't a option here. so i'm looking for some advice on areas that will offer the best balance possible of family time and meat market, lol.

hope some of you can help me out. need to find a nice resort to appeal to everyone. we definitely aren't looking for a cheap resort. really like the majestic elegance and iberostar bavaro so far those are my top two choices. any other suggestions in that quality range with good single/family ratios?

thanks.