Suspected Mastermind in a Rehabilitation Institute

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Closed until I'm sent an update or something appears in the media.

The latter occurred:

Supuesto autor intelectual muerte de colombiana est? en un centro de rehabilitaci?n en Canad? - listindiario.com

The PN speaker denies that there is an extradiction treaty between Canada and the DR.
It is also learned how the unfortunate relationship between the lady and the Canadian began...

However, this gives the ongoing investigations quite a turn:

http://www.noticia24h.com/news/128/ARTICLE/23210/2012-05-22.html

donP

Last edited:

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
What an azshole he is. He is not too stupid of an azshole though because he knows they can't touch him as long as he is in rehab.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Did you guys read the article? The prosecutor in charge of the case says that they discard the possibility that Gordon Wilson hired that thug!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Did you guys read the article? The prosecutor in charge of the case says that they discard the possibility that Gordon Wilson hired that thug!

Where? it says that it may be a case of robbery, but I can't see anywhere it says he is discarding the possibility that the canadian guy hired them. It just says the accused have started contradicting each others stories and so I presume this is shedding more light, or possibly muddy waters, who knows.
Can you point out what my Spanish obviously does not see please.
Thanks.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Where? it says that it may be a case of robbery, but I can't see anywhere it says he is discarding the possibility that the canadian guy hired them. It just says the accused have started contradicting each others stories and so I presume this is shedding more light, or possibly muddy waters, who knows.
Can you point out what my Spanish obviously does not see please.
Thanks.

This is copied and pasted from this article: Ahora se cree que mataron a colombiana para robarle

Por ello, N??ez manifest? este martes que las autoridades han descartado que el canadiense Gordon Wilson est? estrechamente involucrado, aunque asegur? que de estarlo ser? sometido a la Justicia.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It is confusing me, does this not say he will be submitted to the court. I think there is a play on words here, discarding and what he is thinking could well be reported arse about tit as usual.
To say both of these things in one sentence is contradictory.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
It is confusing me, does this not say he will be submitted to the court. I think there is a play on words here, discarding and what he is thinking could well be reported arse about tit as usual.
To say both of these things in one sentence is contradictory.
I totally agree! That is part of the not so good Dominican justice system...

andy_089

Mar 23, 2003
I'm copying part of a thread that is showing up in my FB. A discussion of some Dominican girls who know the Dominican murder and his girlfriend:

Y la Jeva de David quien es? Que tambi?n esta cojida

Buscala en tu fb en thebikiniscarwash lo pones haci mismo to pegado pak te aparezca..la del bikini de rayas

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
As close a translation as possible:

"For this reason, N??ez said on Tuesday that the authorities have discarded that the Canadian, Gordon Wilson, is closely involved, although he assured that if he were, he would be sent to justice."

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Yeh, A not so good justice system with a slightly worse standard of reporting makes for much confusion.

But it does make the whole mess even more messy, the circumstances in which they met. Unless records of agreement exist than I don't think they can pin anything on the guy, and the prosecution probably knows this and so is going off gut instinct that it will be thrown out. As far as I know hearsay from the accused does not hold weight in court, and the Canadian guy obeyed the restraining order and even left the country, so he (unless records exist) has done nothing wrong, in the defenses eyes, and it looks like in the prosecutions eyes also if he is saying this off the record already and we have unjumbled the jumble of the report.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I said before this whole thing is just creepy and to me something is just not right. But if I take what they are saying now that the "supposed killers" (again supposed) did this for a IOU, well damn I can't even get a drink for a IOU so I find that strange. Bottom line is a young woman has lost her life and her children lost their mother and whoever is involved may they forever rot in hell. Only time will tell the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.