Howdy!

wtsmrhd

May 20, 2012
Hello all:

Just stopping in to say hello to everyone. I'm from Miami Florida and really enjoy traveling to the Dominican Republic as I would imagine most of you. I have mostly been to the capital and Puerto Plata with some excursions into Sosua and Caberete. My next trip will be to Puerto Plata and I hope from there to explore Las Terrenas. I've read on this forum that it's a cool place to visit and according to some, to even live. I will be traveling alone and would like some information on hotels (budget) in town as I will not be driving. I find this forum to be an interesting mix of people and look forward to getting to know as many of you as I can and one day soon be able to offer insightful suggestions and advice as so many of you are able to do.

wtsmrhd

May 20, 2012
Thanks all for the well wishes.I'll be seeing you all probably june 15 or 16. still workinh on the best way to travel from Puerto plata to Las Terrenas. I've been told it's okay to show up without hotel reservations because there is always availability. Beer or whatever you drink is on me for first couple rounds