coming to sousoa/puerta plata

louis delnegro usa

May 30, 2012
:cool:

Me and 3 friends all hombres negros coming to DR on june 5-10 looking to have some fun we are staying in the sousoa area. please contact me with any suggestions or assistance. we have a villa in a gated community. first time coming so necesitamos ayuda. See yall soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
welcome to the board louis. you sound very excited to be going to sosua. I can`t offer you much assistance, but there are plenty of wonderful people on this board who can fill you in on all kinds of things. Have a great vacation.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Wear your Jimmy hats and please change your USD to RD Pesos when procuring local goods and services!;)

PS: The town is spelled Puerto Plata/Sosua

juant

May 9, 2012
:cool:

Me and 3 friends all hombres negros coming to DR on june 5-10 looking to have some fun we are staying in the sousoa area. please contact me with any suggestions or assistance. we have a villa in a gated community. first time coming so necesitamos ayuda. See yall soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have traveled to Sosua since 206-2007 and can suggest places to eat and hangout and have fun. Let me know and I will respond.