Nude Beaches

O

Onofre

My friend swears that there is a nude beach in DR. I bet him that there aren't any. Can anybody tell me whose is right?

D

Duarte

I've heard there's a nude resort around Nagua, but I'm not sure where exactly it is located. I'm sure they have a beach.

B

Blanco

Pay your friend

Cayo Levantado in Samana Bay east end of island

Nude resort in Playa Grande private just east of the playa grande resort area and golf club town of Abreau

J

Jack

The name of the Resort you are referring to is Eden Bay Resort located in Abreu.
It was renamed to BelloMar a couple of years ago. It remains closed to guests. Hopefully someday it will reopen.
The legal and personal problems amongst the principals are numerous plus the nudity issue is not openly welcomed. Bottom line the Resort is closed. Sorry.

R

Richard

In May I spoke with Patty Gordon, the administrator for the bankrupt resort. Unless things have changed very fast Eden Bay remains closed.

A

Andy

The east end of Cayo Levantado is not a nude beach although some people may have stripped there and run around bare-bottom. I suspect that many of the smaller deserted beaches throughout the DR may harbor the same activity and although you may think you're alone, it seems that someone is always watching.

S

sandra

contact Hugh Gannon at 809 571 0718.This is a contact number. He has a resort in Las Cannas that caters to nudes and singles. Good luck

M

Maria Obetsanov

Re: Nude BeachesPunto Cana

when I live there It was Punto Cana.