lawyers who change sides and act against the clients interests

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
If you are going to acuse people on DR1, you need to post your full details, name and contact info.

Feel free to PM these to me and I will report your original content.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
its much easiar to critisize those who fight corruption than do something about it yourself. its what divides the cowerd from the hero. and those who do the work of God against those who work for the devil.

Dec 26, 2011
its much easiar to critisize those who fight corruption than do something about it yourself. its what divides the cowerd from the hero. and those who do the work of God against those who work for the devil.

It's the presentation that's hard to follow.

Zulu

May 27, 2012

Fear no one, it is your rite and the law should protect you from such Organized syndicates. Let me tell you a story dear friend as i said i got into a little argument with my business partner who is Dominican decided to put me behind bars for no reason because there was no altercation or illegal business. The Law is on their side, it protects their people and we can not blame them it's just the system lil did they know after putting me behind bars to try and scare me which was "illegal."
In my country we use this term "i dont talk to a dog, i talk to the owner of the dog." What shocked them was i have some connections in places they did not know exist first off all my parents were diplomats there so i had immunity which i tried to explain but the kamandate could not read my Diplomatic card since it was in English, i simply told him read the back as it says "you are supposed to call the hotline number if this person is in your custody," well what do you know the guy won't let me make a phone call as the morning arrived i got to make that phone call as my neighbors heard what had happend and came down to the station at my defence. That's when all hell broke loose, i made that phone call while he was rite next to me and told my representatives that this Bendeho kept me under detention for no reason the guy said let me talk to him they told him that what does the card say and if they come down there and find even a scratch on me his ass is grass, the guys mouth never shut he quickly said let him go fast i dont want any problems y "amigo why you did not tell me you have special privileges?" I replied you never asked lol
To cut the story short you may have to get someone from whatever Embassy to mitigate this matter otherwise they will take you for a ride round the block a couple of times.

Jan 9, 2004
Fear no one, it is your rite and the law should protect you from such Organized syndicates. Let me tell you a story dear friend as i said i got into a little argument with my business partner who is Dominican decided to put me behind bars for no reason because there was no altercation or illegal business. The Law is on their side, it protects their people and we can not blame them it's just the system lil did they know after putting me behind bars to try and scare me which was "illegal."
In my country we use this term "i dont talk to a dog, i talk to the owner of the dog." What shocked them was i have some connections in places they did not know exist first off all my parents were diplomats there so i had immunity which i tried to explain but the kamandate could not read my Diplomatic card since it was in English, i simply told him read the back as it says "you are supposed to call the hotline number if this person is in your custody," well what do you know the guy won't let me make a phone call as the morning arrived i got to make that phone call as my neighbors heard what had happend and came down to the station at my defence. That's when all hell broke loose, i made that phone call while he was rite next to me and told my representatives that this Bendeho kept me under detention for no reason the guy said let me talk to him they told him that what does the card say and if they come down there and find even a scratch on me his ass is grass, the guys mouth never shut he quickly said let him go fast i dont want any problems y "amigo why you did not tell me you have special privileges?" I replied you never asked lol
To cut the story short you may have to get someone from whatever Embassy to mitigate this matter otherwise they will take you for a ride round the block a couple of times.

Interesting story.....and I have no doubt you could have had a "card," but, family of diplomats do not have diplomatic immunity.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
mr.bill

If you are going to acuse people on DR1, you need to post your full details, name and contact info.

Feel free to PM these to me and I will report your original content.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
on wed jan 4 2012. while working on my property at punta rucia. which was acquired on 5th april 2008. which was fenced and locked at the time because i was living in my tent and i locked the gate at night..
. 4 men forced entry and walked up to me on the property, with a threatening manner, i asked who are you?
they refused to tell me who they were!
but showed me they were all armed with powerful guns.
then two of the men informed me they were policemen from isabella police station.
i asked to see identification, but they refused my request,
from their actions i did believe they were policemen! ,
but as they were out of uniform , and clearly off duty..
i correctly surmised they were acting illegally. as paid thugs for an illegal enterprise. which is not uncommon in the dr.
one of the other two men the short fat one, claimed to be the new owner of the property, as he had bought it from victor sanchez,
i explained to him i have had many court cases with victor sanchez over the last four years,
in which he claimed to be the owner of this, property, but as he was unable to produce any evidence to support his claim ,other than forged photocopies of documents that did not match the property in question.
and witnesses that proved to be liars. the judges had dismissed his claims, and gave me several letters of protection against him, and his sons, warning him to keep off my property or they would be put in jail.
so i told , if the short fat man , who i later discovered to be named gregorio dominguez, claimed in a court of law, to have purchased the property from victor sanchez, the judge would laugh at him. and call him stupid.
the little fat man then got very angry with me , telling me i should get in my car and leave immediately or i would be arrested.
i refused to get in my car as he ordered.
then i told the two who claimed to be policemen, if they really were policemen , they must know the law,!
and i cannot be evicted from a property that i've owned for several years ,and judges have ruled me to be, the lawful owner many times. at a moments notice.
with no official paperwork signed by a judge. to order my eviction.!!
i then ordered those two to remove ,the other two or i would have no choice but to remove all of you by force.
the big fat man who seemed to be a lawyer of some kind, then tried to intimidate me with his bulk.
i said to him any time you want to try me ,you fat moron.
then the little fat man, dominguez sneaked up behind me , and held me in a bear hug , trying to physically push me off my property telling me i was now under arrest.
..but he soon realized he was not man enough for that job on his own.!
i thought this very strange at the time, that the man claiming to be a private citizen should try to arrest me, but those claiming to be policemen did not even try.!
the other three must have realised ,they were not being paid enough to risk losing, their lives, if they tried to help dominguez
which is what would be happening very soon if i was provoked to become angry.
and the others seemed to realise the 4 of them together would soon be destroyed if i was provoked to anger.
they then declared they would return in twenty minutes with papers from the judge.
i called out to them as they left don't come back without official papers if you want to get me of this property,! legally,
and if you want to get me off with illegal force, don't come back without at least 10 or 15 more men , because you 4 are not man enough on your own.
they then left the property and did not return while i continued to work. till 4 in the afternoon. then myself and my friend who had watched these events from behind some bushes.in the adjoining mangroves park at the rear or the property,
returned to luperon, leaving my camping equipment and tent behind .
as i had received word that day , i was needed urgently to be a witness in a friends court case at puerto plata ,the next day. .
which then later was suddenly cancelled, by telephone. leading to believe dominguez have friends in the court system at puerto plata.!!!
i was manipulated to be off the property and returned to luperon so i would not be around at the time of dominguez and his friends return to my property.!!!!

i was told by a witness the same 4 people including the two policemen came back to my property at around 5 or 6 pm, carrying big hammers . and began to smash the walls of my construction, and after dark they stole my tent, and tools and sleeping bedding from inside the tent.
and i was told by the same man the same people returned the next day to continue smashing my concrete blocks ,and carry off my water tanks and bags of cement.
so on my return to punta rucia ,late on thursday night. the 5th january. i found my tent and camping equipment stolen, and the construction at the rear of my property smashed to the ground.
but my concrete block water cistern was still intact at that time,
i slept on the property in my spare tent that night, which i left erected while i returned to isabella to make complaint to the fiscal of isabella. the woman fiscal told me i should report the matter to puerto plata fiscal. as she did not want to get involved with these mafiosi...
at puerto plata they told me i should report to luperon police, there i was told i should report the matter to isabella police, which i did .
but after this run around a few days have passed, and its now monday ,the following week. when i reported to isabella police, on entering the police station ,to report dominguez.
i was surprised to find him there with several employed thugs, and was told by the desk policeman dominguez was under their protection.
and he had police authority to smash up my property., i took a video of him in the police station claiming he had a lawful right to smash my property.
if i wanted to see his legal papers i should bring my lawyer to the isabella police station tomorrow.
i phoned my lawyer to ask what he thinks.
he told me the police were obviously acting illegally. it would be better to visit the fiscal in puerto plata and make an official complaint about unlawful procedure, and the theft and destruction of my property.
this i did .
i watched dominguez and his thugs head off in the direction of punta rucia. where i later discovered they had been seen smashing up my water cistern and every unused block into tiny pieces of concrete. the man who told me what he had seen was the guard and watchman from the house next door but he was not willing to testify in court as he afraid for his life.
later i discovered the woman in the other house next door on the other side of my property with her friend ,. had also witnessed the destruction of my property by dominguez, he had even admitted to her he orchestrated the demolition as he worked for people he claimed held title for the whole beach. and anyone who dose not buy a title from us. would have their homes destroyed. he was asking this woman mrs. sanchez 11 dollars a square meter if she wanted her house to survive,
but as dominguez had admitted to her his involvement she did agree to be a witness ,as he seemed confident of his legality.
dominguez did come to court at the request of my lawyer and the pp fiscal. and presented papers that he claims gave him the right to destroy property at his discretion at a moments notice.
and also he presented a bill of sale in his own name , unregistered of course. that claimed he purchased 6655.92 meters from a woman called ana dillia lopez dias in 2006. my own lot has been fenced for many years with a lot size registered as 2850 meters on an iad certificate, dated 23 rd february 2004.
the papers used by dominguez were illegally presented to the land courts ,and offices in his title claims because he has never had possession of any property he claimed to own. it seems he paid his government connections and friends to rubber stamp his claims for cash or favours.

ana lopez was named on a paper dated 7 th june 1954 , but the colendantes on the bill of sale are obviously not related to my property as the north, south, east and west all claim to adjoin the rest of the property with no mention of the mangroves' in the park land at the rear of my property , nor the public road at the front of the property adjoining the atlantic ocean. nor the names of the owners of the two adjoining lots. obviously a hurriedly manufactured fake after i told dominguez a judge would laugh if his original claim that he purchased from victor sanchez..
during the investigation of this case ,the senior policeman at isabella was interviewed by myself and my lawyer, he was shocked that policemen from his station had taken part in an illegal clandestine operation , he saw the video of dominguez boasting of police protection in his own police station. but denyed it was done officially with his knowledge.
at the beginning of this case in january the puerto plata fiscal phoned the isabella police and gave a stern warning to them not to try to bypass the tribunal system or every man in the station would be sacked from his job in a station cleanup..
the next day when i returned to my property i found my second tent and sleeping bags had also been stolen. although the lock on my property was still intact, and my name signs as owner of the property were still intact and in possession as they are today and have been for the last few years during my registered ownership of the property.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I got half way through the story... then my brain exploded. I'll go back for the second half later, and after a couple of aspirin. LOL

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
its common for lawyers to change sides in the dr .there is no purgery laws hear it seems, witnesses are allowed to make blatent lies in court, and the judges just listen patiently, its time the lie,ers are held accountable for their sins, like there are in civilised countrys. its rediculus that the innocent law abiding citizen should pay the costs for blatent corruption from the mafiosa criminals.

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
these mafiosa people have come to my property with loaded guns to intimidate and threaten my life, in order to get property i paid for with hard work and earned money. for free. i hope by putting there names in a public domain . i may get some public support,to encourage the courts to give true justice, not just supporting the mafiosa liers because its the fiscals cousin. or the judges friend ,or one of the senentors in the purple party , whos married to the judges friend.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
DEAD_MAN_WALKING+PENN.jpg

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
If you post anymore listing peoples names without your full contact details, your account will be closed.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr bill

Apr 5, 2010
theres hundreds of terae for sale in punta rucia, which for many years belonged to people who cleared it and fenced it and maintained it, this was certified , and registered by the I.A.D. to the hardworking people who were the owners. for many years. now many people with certain names, who have never done a hard days work in there lives have got togeather , to steal it from the workers. or pay a few dollars per meter to those in possesion. under threat of death or destruction of their homes to force the poor people out. to make homes for the rich. by selling dubios titles , that they are afraid to have tested in open court. this is why they are useing privately employed and . un uniformed police and terrorist tactics to try to take possession from the lawfull owners.
these people are bribeing lawyers to stab there own clients in the back so to speak ime on my lawyer number 5 or 6 at the moment. and using biased judges and fiscals with family conections ,to cheat the presant possesors of the land and those buying the fake doctored titles they are peddling at between 11 and 20 us $ per meter to unsuspecting buyers.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
i belive this person is very frustrated and he has all reason to, what else can you do, kill them or wait to get killed, its a very hard and difficult situation, dont expect any help, unless you really find a very very big and powerful guy to support you, if you dont find this 'connection' as i say, kill or get killed

to make fun of it, is just beeing an asshole i think, better keep quiet if you cannot help

dom

Jun 1, 2011
to get it out on air with alicia ortega or nuria, could be one of your best options, make some goverment dickhead may jump in just to look brave, if its a good move to do it before or after the goverment change is another questions, these guys are probaly trying to push tru with this before the change, because some corrupts may get changed after goverment change anyways, so they dont care to ****up bigtime now, and make some quick bucks.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
to make fun of it, is just beeing an asshole i think, better keep quiet if you cannot help
Ever occur to you that the OP could be wrong and maybe, just maybe, not telling the entire story?

My wife has been a friend of Francisco Dominguez Brito and his family for many, many years. I have met the man on several occasions, and have consulted with his law firm. He is a very honest and honorable lawyer and is the current Minister of Labor.

dom

Jun 1, 2011
so ur basically trusting a DOMINICAN LAWYER AND POLITICIAN !!

takeoff ur pink glasses
looooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll