Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It still surprises me on DR1

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It still surprises me on DR1

How many long term residents (not all but many) still have not got a clue where they live and how life really is, no names and no specifics but some of you guys just come out with some real BS observations, so wide if the mark it is embarrassing.
    just saying!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it happy hour where you're at?

3. Likes waytogo, AnnaC, Rattus_Rattus, pollogringo liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Please provide examples.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

OK.....I see you are making reference to the posts in the ,"Dutch woman murdered" thread.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Please provide examples.
    Read the forums, there are thousands!

Like I said, just saying but boy some of you live in another world. I don't know if it is region based or if it is age ignorance. And like I said I don't mean all.
    People speak matter of fact about a generalisation of the country which is not true. 'People generally mix with the populations, integrate, considered equal', what utter tosh. Some of us do, have or did, but the mass majority do not, there is a huge us and them among most.
    'you can't visit without getting female attention', more sh1t talk, I haven't had any alternative attention in years, whether with my better half or not, either that or I have become absolutely immune to it, and if I have I would expect most men living in the country long term would also, I just don't eye contact woman, you don't do you, unless you are still living in adolescence. 'Culture' people use the word but have no idea what it is, apparently after years. I used to know north coasters who lived in the country for 15 years still couldn't speak the language, the most useful thing they had picked up was how to find a cheap whore for a friend while visiting. And no i am not talking about northcoasters, just that is where i knew most ignorant expats, they exist in other areas also im sure. I reckon this is a common breed in the DR, loud mouth knowing nothing cowboys who've lost their way.

Anyway, just noticed a couple of comments this morning that made me wonder where these space cadets have been living all these years, not a reality that is the DR!

Anyway, just saying!

Smiles!!!!!!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you have a bad hair day ?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

reality is different to different people- it doesnt make it less real

9. Likes pollogringo liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

you can live in Islington and have a different reality from your neighbours, I just watched the secret millionaire lol

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

This is true, a homosexual living in a destination catered to men looking for pussy is a very different life, but very real, and I respect you for that, and all others. But those matter of fact posters who talk matter of fact where there is none, is exactly the point I'm making, there is none, and you are a perfect example of the reason why.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Givadogahome View Post
    This is true, a homosexual living in a destination catered to men looking for pussy is a very different life, but very real, and I respect you for that, and all others. But those matter of fact posters who talk matter of fact where there is none, is exactly the point I'm making, there is none, and you are a perfect example of the reason why.

Dude,

I luv ya, but.....

You really need to do something with your life......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast