Golf

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
Arriving early July, could anyone please give me an up to date report on the condition of Playa Dorada and Santiago, Las Aromas, golf courses?

Also, Fedogolf, still available for these two courses and if so still value for money for a regular player?

Will be looking for a regular playing partner too ............ (golf).

Thank you.

beekaynz

Aug 12, 2011
Playa Dorada is in good condition, played there 3 weeks ago. Have never played Santiago. Playa Grande is in good shape also, played there 3 weeks ago.
I can play golf when you are here, send me a PM.

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
Played Santiago 2 weeks ago it was in really good shape and the greens were extremely fast! Played Playa Grande about 3 days later and it was in decent shape but the greens were a tad slow and lacked a little water in my opinion. Played Los Mangos as well and well as my mom said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
due to the tsunami,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, golf is canceled across the Island, what a stupid post requesting info on state of GC.. This is the DR for fulc sake. DR is the B all and off of golf destinations. Get a life people. Memento Hurry... Season,,, drive to the right and hook to the left..................................................
Please take 2 Thorazine and post again when the voices stop.

Last edited by a moderator: