Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next time someone says that Dominicanas like a man that takes no BS...

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Next time someone says that Dominicanas like a man that takes no BS...

República Dominicana: la lacra del feminicidio | Radio Nederland Internacional

Last week a girl, fourteen, was strangled to death by her twenty-year-old boyfriend as he suspected her of being unfaithful.

The day before, another woman, thirty-one, was apparently sodomized prior to being hung to death with a note nearby "por tracionera". Her ex is currently detained.

http://www.z101digital.com/app/article.aspx?id=68225

I wonder if the individuals that took life away from these women were kind and respectful to them while they lived.

I think maybe some Dominicanas want something better than this.

Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

It's really a terrible thing to be in a one sided relationship. Not saying all, but a large percentage of the Dominican men I know here have no problem bragging about their never ending conquests. But God help their woman if she steps out on him. I have been told by these same men that they would put an end to their girlfriend or wife's life if they did the same.
    To live in constant fear even if they don't do anything is not the way a woman should live her life.

B in Santiago

3. Likes pollogringo, Jetblue Flight 811 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

When an ex told me that her man bit her, beat her, threatened to kill her and later threatened to kill her son if she ever left him I told her to talk to her father. Surely he'd help her out with all his connections. She laughed and said she'd get no sympathy from him. From the article above:“Para terminar con una relación, la mujer no suele contar con el apoyo de sus familias porque se entiende que la mujer nace para aguantar”.

It's tragic.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

This is all very sad. I think we talked about this before, that some men are so paranoid that they would hurt a woman just out of their own rage with no real evidence of infidelity. It seems that people who cheat usually suspect their partners of cheating just because they do it themselves all the time. Women should accept their cheating as well as all kinds of other crap from them. This is called "Machismo."

6. Likes waytogo, pollogringo, zoomzx11 liked this post
    Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alyonka View Post
    This is all very sad. I think we talked about this before, that some men are so paranoid that they would hurt a woman just out of their own rage with no real evidence of infidelity. It seems that people who cheat usually suspect their partners of cheating just because they do it themselves all the time. Women should accept their cheating as well as all kinds of other crap from them. This is called "Machismo."
    Right on the money............
    But one thing, even if a wife or husband cheats, this is still no reason for violence.
    If that person cannot handle the Infidelity, it's time to move on...........like I have done..........
    Violence doesn't accomplish anything worthwhile...........

B in Santiago

8. Likes pollogringo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Dominican women need to become "CRAZY" like Puerto Rican women and African American women. Saturday night I saw a guy push over this woman motorcycle and scatch it, she told the guy to WAIT RIGHT HERE as her and her friends speed off. Everybody told the GUY you better leave because we all knew she was going home to get her BROTHERS, but because it was Puerto Rican Day he was NOT going to let some woman "punk" him. 45 mins later her brother and their friends rode up on their bikes and pick his bike off the ground not once but twice and SLAMMED it on the ground. DAMN!!! Now just imagine if this guy SLAPPED her.

Dominican men are NOT protective of their sisters like Puerto Ricans and African Americans. Dominicans could care less if their sisters are beaten, bitten, etc. Try pulling that SH*T with Puerto Ricans and African Americans. We won't come waving some gun around, we will THROW you off a F**KIN bridge or onto a freeway if you ENJOY beating up our sisters. Do you know how WEAK that makes a man that allow another man to BEAT his sister.

10. Likes waytogo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Pollo; What women need to do is...discriminate...dont even look at this crazies, violent "men", real men dont hurt others.. period.
    Alyonka; As a macho man myself,(try to be any way)I will tell you that manly virtues DO NOT include violence against women, that is what a low life stupid looser will do.
    And YES is easy to know and spot this dangerous jerks, and NO they will never change.

12. Likes pollogringo liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    Dominican women need to become "CRAZY" like Puerto Rican women and African American women. Saturday night I saw a guy push over this woman motorcycle and scatch it, she told the guy to WAIT RIGHT HERE as her and her friends speed off. Everybody told the GUY you better leave because we all knew she was going home to get her BROTHERS, but because it was Puerto Rican Day he was NOT going to let some woman "punk" him. 45 mins later her brother and their friends rode up on their bikes and pick his bike off the ground not once but twice and SLAMMED it on the ground. DAMN!!! Now just imagine if this guy SLAPPED her.

Dominican men are NOT protective of their sisters like Puerto Ricans and African Americans. Dominicans could care less if their sisters are beaten, bitten, etc. Try pulling that SH*T with Puerto Ricans and African Americans. We won't come waving some gun around, we will THROW you off a F**KIN bridge or onto a freeway if you ENJOY beating up our sisters. Do you know how WEAK that makes a man that allow another man to BEAT his sister.

DUDE, give it a break.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0OnpkDWbeJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Likes Auryn liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JMB773 View Post
    Dominican women need to become "CRAZY" like Puerto Rican women and African American women. Saturday night I saw a guy push over this woman motorcycle and scatch it, she told the guy to WAIT RIGHT HERE as her and her friends speed off. Everybody told the GUY you better leave because we all knew she was going home to get her BROTHERS, but because it was Puerto Rican Day he was NOT going to let some woman "punk" him. 45 mins later her brother and their friends rode up on their bikes and pick his bike off the ground not once but twice and SLAMMED it on the ground. DAMN!!! Now just imagine if this guy SLAPP

Please!! dude stop the... we is soo tough crap.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh rice you beat me by two minutes, I know I should not read this guy..but he is soo incredible..I cant hep it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast