Next time someone says that Dominicanas like a man that takes no BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2011
Rep?blica Dominicana: la lacra del feminicidio | Radio Nederland Internacional

Last week a girl, fourteen, was strangled to death by her twenty-year-old boyfriend as he suspected her of being unfaithful.

The day before, another woman, thirty-one, was apparently sodomized prior to being hung to death with a note nearby "por tracionera". Her ex is currently detained.

http://www.z101digital.com/app/article.aspx?id=68225

I wonder if the individuals that took life away from these women were kind and respectful to them while they lived.

I think maybe some Dominicanas want something better than this.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
It's really a terrible thing to be in a one sided relationship. Not saying all, but a large percentage of the Dominican men I know here have no problem bragging about their never ending conquests. But God help their woman if she steps out on him. I have been told by these same men that they would put an end to their girlfriend or wife's life if they did the same.
To live in constant fear even if they don't do anything is not the way a woman should live her life.

B in Santiago

Dec 26, 2011
When an ex told me that her man bit her, beat her, threatened to kill her and later threatened to kill her son if she ever left him I told her to talk to her father. Surely he'd help her out with all his connections. She laughed and said she'd get no sympathy from him. From the article above: “Para terminar con una relaci?n, la mujer no suele contar con el apoyo de sus familias porque se entiende que la mujer nace para aguantar”.

It's tragic.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
This is all very sad. I think we talked about this before, that some men are so paranoid that they would hurt a woman just out of their own rage with no real evidence of infidelity. It seems that people who cheat usually suspect their partners of cheating just because they do it themselves all the time. Women should accept their cheating as well as all kinds of other crap from them. This is called "Machismo."

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
This is all very sad. I think we talked about this before, that some men are so paranoid that they would hurt a woman just out of their own rage with no real evidence of infidelity. It seems that people who cheat usually suspect their partners of cheating just because they do it themselves all the time. Women should accept their cheating as well as all kinds of other crap from them. This is called "Machismo."

Right on the money............
But one thing, even if a wife or husband cheats, this is still no reason for violence.
If that person cannot handle the Infidelity, it's time to move on...........like I have done..........
Violence doesn't accomplish anything worthwhile...........

B in Santiago

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Dominican women need to become "CRAZY" like Puerto Rican women and African American women. Saturday night I saw a guy push over this woman motorcycle and scatch it, she told the guy to WAIT RIGHT HERE as her and her friends speed off. Everybody told the GUY you better leave because we all knew she was going home to get her BROTHERS, but because it was Puerto Rican Day he was NOT going to let some woman "punk" him. 45 mins later her brother and their friends rode up on their bikes and pick his bike off the ground not once but twice and SLAMMED it on the ground. DAMN!!! Now just imagine if this guy SLAPPED her.

Dominican men are NOT protective of their sisters like Puerto Ricans and African Americans. Dominicans could care less if their sisters are beaten, bitten, etc. Try pulling that SH*T with Puerto Ricans and African Americans. We won't come waving some gun around, we will THROW you off a F**KIN bridge or onto a freeway if you ENJOY beating up our sisters. Do you know how WEAK that makes a man that allow another man to BEAT his sister.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Pollo; What women need to do is...discriminate...dont even look at this crazies, violent "men", real men dont hurt others.. period.
Alyonka; As a macho man myself,(try to be any way)I will tell you that manly virtues DO NOT include violence against women, that is what a low life stupid looser will do.
And YES is easy to know and spot this dangerous jerks, and NO they will never change.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Dominican women need to become "CRAZY" like Puerto Rican women and African American women. Saturday night I saw a guy push over this woman motorcycle and scatch it, she told the guy to WAIT RIGHT HERE as her and her friends speed off. Everybody told the GUY you better leave because we all knew she was going home to get her BROTHERS, but because it was Puerto Rican Day he was NOT going to let some woman "punk" him. 45 mins later her brother and their friends rode up on their bikes and pick his bike off the ground not once but twice and SLAMMED it on the ground. DAMN!!! Now just imagine if this guy SLAPPED her.

Dominican men are NOT protective of their sisters like Puerto Ricans and African Americans. Dominicans could care less if their sisters are beaten, bitten, etc. Try pulling that SH*T with Puerto Ricans and African Americans. We won't come waving some gun around, we will THROW you off a F**KIN bridge or onto a freeway if you ENJOY beating up our sisters. Do you know how WEAK that makes a man that allow another man to BEAT his sister.

DUDE, give it a break.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0OnpkDWbeJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Dominican women need to become "CRAZY" like Puerto Rican women and African American women. Saturday night I saw a guy push over this woman motorcycle and scatch it, she told the guy to WAIT RIGHT HERE as her and her friends speed off. Everybody told the GUY you better leave because we all knew she was going home to get her BROTHERS, but because it was Puerto Rican Day he was NOT going to let some woman "punk" him. 45 mins later her brother and their friends rode up on their bikes and pick his bike off the ground not once but twice and SLAMMED it on the ground. DAMN!!! Now just imagine if this guy SLAPP

Please!! dude stop the... we is soo tough crap.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Oh rice you beat me by two minutes, I know I should not read this guy..but he is soo incredible..I cant hep it

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Please!! dude stop the... we is soo tough crap.

He's not saying they are tough..................
He's stating that family sticks up for family.............
And they have no problem meeting violence when violence is thrust upon them..........
Some would call that survival..........

B in Santiago

Dec 26, 2011
I have the perception that some, or most(not all) Dominicans believe that a girl that's had a dalliance or otherwise stepped out of line deserves a good beating.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
And they have no problem meeting violence when violence is thrust upon them..........

B in Santiago

B in santiago; In case you have not notice D.R. is a hyper violent place, when it comes to family sticks for family stuff...we need less of i get my justice on my own type conduct.... Jesus

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
DUDE, give it a break.......

<iframe height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0OnpkDWbeJs" frameBorder="0" width="560" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Where do you live rice and beans I bet the Dominican Republic and your not even Dominican. Tell why live in a place where a woman can be "HUNG" by her partner. This is one of the sickest things I have read. What will Rice and Beans do if he saw a Dominican man beating a woman? I will tell you run home and START a thread about what he saw. THATS IT. PLEASE do not take MY WORD for it, I could be a white man living in Alaska for all you know. Date a woman with brothers and start to beat her and see what happens to Rice and Beans. The first thing that comes to mind when women are being KILLED and BEATEN in DR are where are their BROTHERS, UNCLES, MALE COUSINS, FATHERS? You are a white man or an"uncle tom" so way of handling this type of problems is dialing 911 and filing a complaint, so I would not expect you to understand. When are you going to understand I do not post for YOU, but for the women who DOES NOT log on but read and think that if she is BEATEN by a Dominican in the Dominican Republic that the men will come to her rescure NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

B in Santiago

I know this is not directed at me....BUT...

I understand what he's TRYING to say, but it's the WAY he says it......

Not necessary to keep repeating at every twist & turn how African Americans & Puerto Ricans would react to certain situations, whilst forgetting....(and indirectly) throwing the rest of the world under the bus.....

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
And further..the problem is exacerbated....when just about any one is packing or has a machete, I am going to check and see if las cucarachas also carry.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011

B in Santiago
Thank You!!! Do you know why some of you read this as a "tough guy" and WAYTOGO saw it totally different because he grew up in Chicago. Beating a man sister, mother, cousins could be VERY DANGEROUS not only here but NYC, LA, New Orleans Denver etc. Why is it OK in the Dominican Republic? If you have NEVER lived in a big city and was a part of some of the ethnic communties you would not understand. Beat up a Mexican woman and see what here family does or Jamacian or Italian.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

TrueReflections.jpg

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I know this is not directed at me....BUT...

I understand what he's TRYING to say, but it's the WAY he says it......

Not necessary to keep repeating at every twist & turn how African Americans & Puerto Ricans would react to certain situations, whilst forgetting....(and indirectly) throwing the rest of the world under the bus.....

Go look at the entire "SANKY" section and tell how many of those women were Mexican, Black, Puerto Rican, etc.
I mean if the SHOE FITS!!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You are a white man or an"uncle tom" so way of handling this type of problems is dialing 911 and filing a complaint, so I would not expect you to understand.
Oh, please.

Why can't you guys just give it a rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.