Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominican American

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominican American

Dominican people in the USA tend to only want their papers to be signed or to get money when they date outside of their race. On the island they are a little bit more sincere than in the USA in some cases. I am Puerto Rican and have seen it upfront in our latin communities in the USA and on the island since I of course look Dominican since I am Puerto Rican with light brown skin.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Fascinating

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=gringobachata7;1105034]Dominican people in the USA tend to only want their papers to be signed or to get money when they date outside of their race. On the island they are a little bit more sincere than in the USA in some cases. I am Puerto Rican and have seen it upfront in our latin communities in the USA and on the island since I of course look Dominican since I am Puerto Rican with light brown skin.[/QUOTE

It seems that all Dominicans do that since to you all Dominicans are brown and "aprovechadores" and you are an expert in everything Dominican, every body is different and your rationalization is ridiculous, there are all types of people of Dominican descent, and you being brown doesn't make you look Dominican, you are Puertorican since there is black and mulatto people in that island country too, your not all Spanish with straight hair....

4. Likes Luperon liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Who told you that Dominicans like Boricuas?

6. Likes badpiece33 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

You are a bit like a 'pop up' aren't you

Post Thanks / Like

Who me? I didnt know new members werent allow to comment.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hecalex825 View Post
    New members are normally not as presumptuous as you are.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not presumptions anything all I said was that all Dominicans are as not as the opening poster states, I didn't presume anything.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gringobachata7 View Post
    Dominican people in the USA tend to only want their papers to be signed or to get money when they date outside of their race. On the island they are a little bit more sincere than in the USA in some cases. I am Puerto Rican and have seen it upfront in our latin communities in the USA and on the island since I of course look Dominican since I am Puerto Rican with light brown skin.
    What's your point. You make postings like you have all this experience in the DR, then you'll post some nonsense that sound like a 13 year old boy???

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hecalex825 View Post
    You'll have to be more on the ball than that if you don't get Franks comment!

But just to help you out, no I didn't mean you, Work the rest out yourself!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast