Dominican American

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
Dominican people in the USA tend to only want their papers to be signed or to get money when they date outside of their race. On the island they are a little bit more sincere than in the USA in some cases. I am Puerto Rican and have seen it upfront in our latin communities in the USA and on the island since I of course look Dominican since I am Puerto Rican with light brown skin.

Hecalex825

Jun 25, 2012
Dominican people in the USA tend to only want their papers to be signed or to get money when they date outside of their race. On the island they are a little bit more sincere than in the USA in some cases. I am Puerto Rican and have seen it upfront in our latin communities in the USA and on the island since I of course look Dominican since I am Puerto Rican with light brown skin.[/QUOTE

It seems that all Dominicans do that since to you all Dominicans are brown and "aprovechadores" and you are an expert in everything Dominican, every body is different and your rationalization is ridiculous, there are all types of people of Dominican descent, and you being brown doesn't make you look Dominican, you are Puertorican since there is black and mulatto people in that island country too, your not all Spanish with straight hair....

Hecalex825

Jun 25, 2012
I'm not presumptions anything all I said was that all Dominicans are as not as the opening poster states, I didn't presume anything.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Dominican people in the USA tend to only want their papers to be signed or to get money when they date outside of their race. On the island they are a little bit more sincere than in the USA in some cases. I am Puerto Rican and have seen it upfront in our latin communities in the USA and on the island since I of course look Dominican since I am Puerto Rican with light brown skin.

What's your point. You make postings like you have all this experience in the DR, then you'll post some nonsense that sound like a 13 year old boy???

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
I dunno man. I dated a few in NY and they all had grad degrees. I think you might be bringing the island vibe back to NY. Its tough to leave it in the airport. Ive been going back and forth for ten years lived in POP for two. I stopped with the chicas (for the most part) after my first few trips. In NY I stay away from any chick w/o papers. If you know she doesnt have them then you know right off the bat that she needs them. There are alot of educated Domenicanas in NY. Jones Beach and Orchard beach in the Bronx are great places to pick them up this time of year

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Stop with the ALL women need or even want papers. They don't, you are mixing with the desperate woman constantly if that is really what you understand. It is not true.

Dec 26, 2011
What's your point. You make postings like you have all this experience in the DR, then you'll post some nonsense that sound like a 13 year old boy???

Bob, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans got this "thing" between them. I've been witness to it for about twenty-five years.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm telling you.

Dominican women love me and Bronxboy when we visit...no es verdad, BB? ;););)

That's only because you are from Nueva Yol and you are rich :laugh: You could be purple and they'd still love ya

Dec 26, 2011
I'm telling you.

Dominican women love me and Bronxboy when we visit...no es verdad, BB? ;););)

LMAO...one my first childhood girlfriends was the daughter of a Boricua from Ponce and a Cibae?a, so yes, I know it happens.;)

But gringobachata is fun to mess with.

gringobachata7

Sep 19, 2009
Who told you that Dominicans like Boricuas?

Some do and some do not. Some Dominicans hate Puerto Ricans and some of us hate Dominicans. Many Puerto Ricans are like me and are obsessed with Dominicans and their women and culture. There is a friction between the two islands but it varies with the individuals who give their opinion. I have some Puerto Rican friends who swear that all Dominicans are scum and low life's that can't be trusted while other ones are like me and are obsessed and love them and their island and women. To me, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and African Americans are all very similar and I like them all.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
That's only because you are from Nueva Yol and you are rich :laugh: You could be purple and they'd still love ya.

Chicas looking for "work" giving it away for free, no strings attached aside from attention and some company. Why would they do that?

Guys with money to spend getting totally and completely dissed. Under what circumstances could this scenario play itself out?

Good girls from good families involved in the "prepago" game, simply for the kicks, the thrills and the excitement of getting paid.

Good girls from good families meeting and enjoying the company of a tourist, and being admitted into the household like a old friend. Isn't this supposedly impossible?

There are dichotomies and contradictions within every ingrained stereotype that don't fit the neat little boxes people assume are true all of the time.

I wish someone would write a book about that. It would be different and a lot more interesting, and a truer depiction of what can and does happen than what is usually assumed to be truisms all of the time without divergence.