Furnished rental in Santiago, does anybody know this people?

lauragonzalezabc

Jun 25, 2012
Hi eveybody,

I'm staying in Santiago for a month and I'm looking for a place to stay. It should preferrably be a furnished apartment that I could rent, but I don't even know where to look. I assume most places will expect you to sign a contract for a year.

I've searched online and aside from the random personal ads I was only able to find this place: TodoJusto - Alquila - Vende - Apartamentos - Casas - Penthouse - - TODOJUSTO - UNA CONFORTABLE OPCION
I callled them and seemed ok, though I'm a little worried since I have no references of them and I'm kind of worried about whether they are serious and have a legitimate business. The prices and locations seem pretty good.

Has anybody rented through them before? Are they legit? How was it? I'm really interested, but I'm kind of scared it might be a scam or something.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
I've tried renting from her (Ivanova is the last name of the agent) once but ended up renting from someone else. Also have friends who are renting from her. She is "legitimate" and "serious" by DR standards, which isn't saying much of course - but it's not a scam.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I have no experience with this company, but I am duly impressed with the website....moreso the concept itself. A real estate agent specializing in rentals and keeping an updated and fairly well laid-out website? She seems to have a decent selection in various price ranges...all in decent to very nice neighborhoods...

Patron

Mar 17, 2010
It is very difficult to rent a short term apartment in santiago. I rented my apartment from Ivanova and have sent friends to rent from her. She wanted 1 st month rent, 1 month deposit and 1 commission to rent an apartment for one month.