Where in Santiago do you go to meet the University Girls !

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
There are so many beautiful women in the DR and I was wondering where in Santiago do these girls go to have fun etc.!

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
My yacht & i can cook ! But only after HB said thy got all A+ at the university. I need them smart because i can't spell .

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
let me give you the AZB/Hillbilly pre-test. do you:

speak spanish or spanglish ? what level ?
do you have nice clothes ? do you dress like a tourist ?
if you've been to sosua, you're tainted and the santiago girls can smell it. :laugh:

there are other qualifications but i figured i'd throw out a few.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I know all of this, and this thread was to get rid of the Rocky Basher Waco.

I am coming to Santiago on July 4th for food only and all recomedations are welcome.

I am going to take many left overs back to Sosua.

Please advise !

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Not kidding I am going to Santiago July 3rd or 4th for Chinese food and if I can find some fun why not ?

I can make this a mini vacation.

Hope you are going to Super Rico for the Chinese...............They are the best............

B in Santiago

Last edited:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
There are so many beautiful women in the DR and I was wondering where in Santiago do these girls go to have fun etc.!

On Av. Estrella Sadhala, just to the North East of Av. Circuvalacion

But only during school days.
You will find all you would ever need just walking around.

A bachelor's paradise.

(Or so I heard... :cool:)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
In the daytime, Square One in the Shell station across from the PUCMM. At night, SOHO, Dubai or any of the clubs. Go to the bar-club at Aloha Sol on Calle del Sol, and ask for Emilio. Tell him "Barba" sent you....he can probably arrange something.

HB

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
mike l as you have learned learned your look and physique make you best suited to be a telemarketer, also best limit yourself to cyber-dating.:rolleyes:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
mike l as you have learned learned your look and physique make you best suited to be a telemarketer, also best limit yourself to cyber-dating.:rolleyes:

I wish I knew who you are so I could respond....why the personnal attack?

A drunk driver broke my leg in three places so the lack of mobility has not helped with the weight gain.

My last telemarketing job paid $65k U.S. but as an owner I make much more than that now so I have no problem with the ladies and I get to pay them to leave when I have had my fun!

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I wish I knew who you are so I could respond....why the personnal attack?

A drunk driver broke my leg in three places so the lack of mobility has not helped with the weight gain.

My last telemarketing job paid $65k U.S. but as an owner I make much more than that now so I have no problem with the ladies and I get to pay them to leave when I have had my fun!
No personal attack meant. Just an observation on your condescending attitude that cultured, educated, young Dominican woman of Santiago are just waiting to have fun with you.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
No personal attack meant. Just an observation on your condescending attitude that cultured, educated, young Dominican woman of Santiago are just waiting to have fun with you.

Every YOUNG woman has a PRICE!!!

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Every YOUNG woman has a PRICE!!!
The most expensive of which are those that want you to buy them

3323pr8.gif

The "Marriage" package.​