Peralta Bros Shipping

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I shipped nine 4 cubes (BOXES) from Toronto on the 16th of June and they arrived at my mother-in-laws house in Jarabacoa YESTERDAY, Saturday the 7th of July- nothing missing as far as I can tell. Maximo had told me around the 10th of July, so we are very happy with the service received. Reliable and on time. I would recommend them and use them again. Thank you, Max.

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
From Ontario they are the only people I would trust with my stuff.....glad to hear you were happy with them.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
You are very lucky Bob that you even got shipping from them.

I shipped nine 4 cubes (BOXES) from Toronto on the 16th of June and they arrived at my mother-in-laws house in Jarabacoa YESTERDAY, Saturday the 7th of July- nothing missing as far as I can tell. Maximo had told me around the 10th of July, so we are very happy with the service received. Reliable and on time. I would recommend them and use them again. Thank you, Max.

A year a ago I must have tried at least 6 or 7 times to get hold of these guys, the voice mail was always full, couldn't leave a message, and they never ever responded to any email requests, two other people I know could not get hold of them last year as well.. So I guess if you are lucky enough they do deliver on time, but good luck trying to reach them to actually ship, you must have won the lottery.. glad you got your stuff.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
A year a ago I must have tried at least 6 or 7 times to get hold of these guys, the voice mail was always full, couldn't leave a message, and they never ever responded to any email requests, two other people I know could not get hold of them last year as well.. So I guess if you are lucky enough they do deliver on time, but good luck trying to reach them to actually ship, you must have won the lottery.. glad you got your stuff.

There is a shipment once a month usually leaving Canada on the 15-16th and Max goes down with the shipment. I have also had to deal with a full answering machine but always get through after a day or two.