JetBlue to El Catey

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Effective November 14, 2012, JetBlue Airways will launch twice weekly flights between New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and El Catey International Airport (AZS), on Wednesdays and Saturdays - the only service between the United States and this emerging tourist destination. Flights are on sale now for as low as $169 (a) one way from JFK to Samana through July 13, 2012 at JetBlue | New service - Coming Soon! for travel between November 14 and February 9, 2013. Blackout dates apply (a).

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Very good news. Hopefully they'll sell enough seats to warrant expanding the number of days, and attracting other airlines.

Jerbust

Oct 12, 2010
Jet Blue Finally Announce El Cathy Route

Jet Blue Announced today they will begin service from 14th November from New York (JFK) to El Cathy Samana (AZS) route. There will be an initial twice weekly service on Wednesday?s & Saturday?s. This has got to be the best news for the Samana area in quite a while. Check it out on JetBlue | New service - Coming Soon! :classic::classic:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Its El Catey.. but yes, this is HUGE.. been waiting for this for a LONG LONG time... This has to be the FIRST US flight to ElCatey, as it was only European and Canadian Airlines before... Cant wait. In fact I Think I will book a ticket on the first flight 11/14.

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Jet Blue JFK flights to Samana

Its El Catey.. but yes, this is HUGE.. been waiting for this for a LONG LONG time... This has to be the FIRST US flight to ElCatey, as it was only European and Canadian Airlines before... Cant wait. In fact I Think I will book a ticket on the first flight 11/14.

Been waiting a long time . . . this is fantastic. The town of Samana is much cleaner, roads are fantastic, and now this cuts an hour off my travel time. Awesome! Looks like a direct flight at a great price too.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
You will love the airport - the people are friendly and helpful (yes, true) and the facility is superb.

Night and day from POP in terms of people./service

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the flight leaves at 8 in the morning. connecting flights to get to JFK by 8 is a problem for me. the earliest flight out of BWi is 6. the good news i got plenty of time to rethink a plan.

jeffm

Dec 20, 2011
my husband and i booked a flight from jfk to el catey!!!! we are only 35 minutes from LT. we paid 439.00 rt saving tons on a taxi and tolls!!!!!