Global warming fraud

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
As the Dominican Republic is part of the world {globe} and it will be required to pay carbon tax like all countries. Because of the so called global warming. I think it is appropriate to get all the facts and the facts that the globe has been cooling for the last 2000 years and there have been times that it has been warmer that it is know. This tax is just another money grab to give money to the really rich. Here is proof Tree-ring study proves that climate was WARMER in Roman and Medieval times than it is in the modern industrial age | Mail Online

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
How to relate this to DR? Well it is part of the world I suppose.

I think quite a few people could have told you the whole thing is a money making scam quite some time ago. Solar energy companies tied in with government and NASA, NASA bs'ing about rising temps, and getting caught, lol.
environmentalists cherry picking glaciers tO report that are shrinking and not mentioning those that are actually getting thicker.
the same with wildlife, yes disappearing in certain places but flourishing in others.
we have a really hot summer, oh it's global warming, followed by a freezing winter, silence, is a freak of nature, lol.
the world changes, the world is living so sure it changes, the whole thing is a money maker, nothing more nothing less.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Your rationale for the thread is flawed. The only people who will ever pay "carbon taxes" are those living in countries that chose to impose such taxes on their people. There are few of those in the world today, the DR is not one of them and it is unlikely to be one for quite some time to come, if ever.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
How to relate this to DR? Well it is part of the world I suppose.

I think quite a few people could have told you the whole thing is a money making scam quite some time ago. Solar energy companies tied in with government and NASA, NASA bs'ing about rising temps, and getting caught, lol.
environmentalists cherry picking glaciers tO report that are shrinking and not mentioning those that are actually getting thicker.
the same with wildlife, yes disappearing in certain places but flourishing in others.
we have a really hot summer, oh it's global warming, followed by a freezing winter, silence, is a freak of nature, lol.
the world changes, the world is living so sure it changes, the whole thing is a money maker, nothing more nothing less.

Yes, last time I looked, the DR is still on the Earth's surface. It doesn't mean though that DR1 is a forum for discussing anything and everything that happens on Earth. Keep it truly DR-related (which your and Martin's posts clearly are not) or the posts will get deleted and the thread closed.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
We will never live to see the truth anyway. Its on the backs of your children and their kids. For myself I am living in the best of times. Modern medicine, longevity, computers, 4g cell phones and tropical islands populated with gorgeous women. So what if the lights go off once in a while. It is difficult to see the future being a better time regardless of global warming. I am going to make the best of this while we have it. There has never been a better time to be alive.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It will be removed anyway once the right mod comes along, apparently the last one was so........... Unimportant really.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
It will be removed anyway once the right mod comes along, apparently the last one was so........... Unimportant really.

I've been the Environment Forum mod since its creation, no one else, ever. If you have an issue with this Forum's moderation, take it up with me or with Robert, who I answer to.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I've been the Environment Forum mod since its creation, no one else, ever. If you have an issue with this Forum's moderation, take it up with me or with Robert, who I answer to.

Chill, I am responding to the post of yours saying to keep it strictly on DR, which it is not, and the point the last thread the same as this was deleted, so no, I have no issue with the moderation, if I did, I would simply not use the site. But the fact the thread shows all the signs of a thread destined for the bin, I figured that is where it might end up. I hadn't realised we had entered a twilight zone when posting on this thread, I must be more careful where I venture in future.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
May as well throw it to the off topics forum Keith. No idea how long it takes people to understand that all threads have to be DR related. ;)

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
GW (not AGW) actually is DR related. Over the next years violence in the DR should wax less than that in temperate climes nearer the poles. "Severe", or otherwise "different", weather phenomena will plague DR less than it will the temperate zones due to gradual displacement of the jet streams and ocean currents. Communications satellites and ground electronics will be less affected in the DR than in the U.S., Canada and Europe. Why?

The sun is in its twelfth year of "solar minimum", the longest in well recorded history that goes back to Galileo.

A sun without solar flares starves the Van Allen readiation belt around the earth. That in turn will result over time in unpredictable terrestial responses whose cummulative effects may be vast and unpredictable. Variations in Earth's magnetic fields, gradual deviations in atmospheric and oceanic flows and erratic weather. Solar flares feed gamma radiation to our planet. The loss of the gammas can affect us in ways we haven't dreamed of, even such as diminishing the creation of new species.

As an example of far-out, but hard science, the FBI has for decades shown that violence and murder rates in the U.S. increase with solar flare activity, decrease with minimums. But does anyone know how it goes when the minimum goes on and on and on? No! Modern man has just arrived. He has no idea what Nature's long wave rhythms are. For example: when our satellites had enough years of studying the "ozone hole", it was concluded that it opened and closed in cycles. The global coolers who had gone over to ozone had to shut up and move on to global warming. (Yet you still can't buy R12 refrigerant or a host of other products because of their ozone frenzies.)

Our solar satellites that monitor the sun's internal magnetic fields tell forecasters that a reawakening of the sun is due sometime late this year or early next, and that it will eventually unloose with a fireworks grand finale of flares. All hell will break loose when some of those large and rapid-fire plasma bubbles hit earth. Electronics, satellites and even weather will be grossly affected.

Locales nearer to the equator will be less affected than those nearer the poles.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Very interesting, I was reading something similar a little while ago but can't recall where exactly. What is the source of your info?

Dec 26, 2011
Even Exxon/Mobile admits to their role in GW. And they plan to make a lot of money off of it offering "engineering solutions". Pelaut's post is intriguing, if only as food for thought.

One thing's for sure, the people I know in RD don't ever remember it being so hot as in recent years, or so they say. My visits in the last few years confirm it for me.

What's causing it? We may never know.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And the vast majority of scientists who confirm global warming are in on the fraud?

Global warming is confirmed. The cause of global warming being man is, for me, not confirmed. I do not see how mankind will change it. The amount of CO2 produced by humans is a very small percentage compared to the total amount of "greenhouse" gasses.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
And the vast majority of scientists who confirm global warming are in on the fraud?

Well, Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller has a thing or two to say about this...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8BQpciw8suk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dec 26, 2011
Had to sleep with a heavy quilt on the bed every damn night.

Heavy quilt? Were you in Constanza? :)

It was hot when I was there in April in the east.

But yes, I hear you on the quejumbrosidad. I guess that's universal.