Texan, Speaks Spanish, Surfer Seeking DR Friends

jeffedmonds42

Jul 15, 2012
www.facebook.com
Hi my name is Jeff Edmonds. I live in DFW area in Texas, am from San Diego, am an avid surfer, visiting DR in October, looking for a home or business to make the move out of USA eventually. I am not an AI or 5 Star guy nor a low lkife either. I do not do drugs and seek a healthy lifestyle. Seek friends and help to learn As much as possible before arriving. Any other surfer or friendly shout outs appreciated. I will be looking at homes all along the North Coast, am reading the folrums voraciously, and will accept offers of help, and advice as well as hope to meet a few of you while there. While abroad they call me TEJANO and that is fine. My facebook page is:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More:laugh:
Thanks Jeff

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
[video=youtube;P8p-JUVzmiU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8p-JUVzmiU[/video]

About 1 mile from where I live.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
[video=youtube;3I-DL33AR6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I-DL33AR6M&feature=related[/video][/VIDEO]

Dec 26, 2011
Hope you have a wonderful experience. Sounds like you're in a good position.

How familiar are you with the differences between Tejano Spanish and Dominican Spanish?

floridatoDR

Aug 7, 2012
Hey jeff, ill be moving to Sosua next week for a few months. I just started surfing so any advice would be appreciated. i sent you a friend request on facebook. Take care. Waylon

Hi my name is Jeff Edmonds. I live in DFW area in Texas, am from San Diego, am an avid surfer, visiting DR in October, looking for a home or business to make the move out of USA eventually. I am not an AI or 5 Star guy nor a low lkife either. I do not do drugs and seek a healthy lifestyle. Seek friends and help to learn As much as possible before arriving. Any other surfer or friendly shout outs appreciated. I will be looking at homes all along the North Coast, am reading the folrums voraciously, and will accept offers of help, and advice as well as hope to meet a few of you while there. While abroad they call me TEJANO and that is fine. My facebook page is:
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More:laugh:
Thanks Jeff

Kozy

Jun 1, 2002
For surfers, the north coast is the only place to live. Check out playa grande, playa preciosa, and orchid bay