Call Centers in San Pedro de Macoris Area

JPeSo

Aug 20, 2007
Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows of any call center jobs in the san pedro de macoris area. I have some family there and I am thinking about moving there from new jersey in the next couple of months for a while for a change of pace; although i want to relax i don't want to sit on my ass all day while everybody in the household works. Do you have any ideas of how much pay is? what are hours usually like? are these jobs cold calling, telemarketing or are they more like tech support? Any info would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
i live in san perdo well i have a place there i work in states.. i say no call centers..could be wrong..dude sit on your ass at malacon..the pay is a joke.. good luck oh you dont done bodywork and paint cars do u..i thinking of starting a little place there..

JPeSo

Aug 20, 2007
Is anybody from the san pedro area?.....it seems like some more people should have responded by now...lol.....i guess san pedro isn't what it used to be....hahaha....if not call center jobs does anybody know of any other jobs for a bi-lingual american?....maybe in la zona franca? Any info at all would be appreciated.

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
Lol i think i am the only white boy from states that live in san pedro..maybe we will have a beer togeather when u get their...

JPeSo

Aug 20, 2007
thanks babyblu for the info i will definitely look into it do you live in san pedro

navila

Jul 30, 2012
Stream Global Services is hiring English Support Professionals located in the San Pedro Area... we are located in Parque Cibernetico close to Bocachica and have 9am to 6pm schedules with weekends off. Feel free to pass by and apply or you can contact us at 809-476-1615