wanted powerful amp and speaker

steve queen

Banned
Oct 13, 2009
i need used amp and speaker capable of cranking out loud music like those trucks you see on the highway....anyone selling? please p.m.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Loud, Louder, Loudest

i need used amp and speaker capable of cranking out loud music like those trucks you see on the highway....anyone selling? please p.m.

we live next to a whore house in cabrera that has constant parties that go till 4 in the morning ,loud music,screaming hookers,annoying johns,idiot managers and owners who tell me their clientele is due to the economy. For two years the neighbors have called the police,talked to the manager and talked to the owner to no avail. This has all been done in a very civil way. IT'S TIME TO THINK OUT OF THE BOX. Any ideas?

I see, you could not beat them and now are joining them. :classic:

donP

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I have been thinking buying the same to teach my neighbor what I feel when he turns on his music. But I suppose it will make things worse.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
loud music is better...they drove Noriega out of his palace with real loud bad music...Hendrix at extreme volume will do the trick

too weak. i would suggest megadeth. or a polish accent in DR, behemot. best selling group, i believe.

cndeh

Jul 23, 2012
I have these just laying around. Make me an offer if you like.

amp_1.jpg

speaker_1.jpg