I Have Always Viewed the "ENVIRONMENTAL FORUM",as DR1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Tip-O-The Hat",To being "PC".
I can tell you,after working in medcal research for 25 years,supported by gov.grants all the time,that all scientists,and the industrial complex,all have a vested interest in "Hyping" their particular "Cause".
HIV/Aids comes to my mind.Made Billions for drug companies,and doctors/researchers.
Who falsely predicted impending doom without their dedication.
Follow the money!
Anecdotal comments,like it was REALLY HOT at the beach this summer,don't mean $hit!
Get back to me during the next "Ice Age" and we'll talk then!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Why is simply having a forum to discuss environmental issues "PC"? Is it any more "PC" than having a real estate forum on DR1? Does the DR not have environmental issues, good and bad, that can be discussed? Or are we simply not supposed to discuss them, in your view?

yapask1

Jul 23, 2012
CC our pet i...... Yes, I bet you want them to build a power station alongside your house so shopping malls can stay alight to the middle of the night.
Endorse the previous poster.
yapask1.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You were banned from the Environment Forum by Robert, not by the mod. You know it, I know, and Robert knows it. Take it up with him. But oh wait -- you have several times before, and yet remained banned! Maybe there's more to it than you like to portray.

Last edited by a moderator:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Thanks For ALL,(6) Inciteful Posts About LIVING In The DR!!!!!!

Hard for me to fathom how anyone with no history in the DR,much less DR1,can be so enlightened.:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
Come back after you pay your dues.Until then you are just "White Noise"!
An Evironmental Forum that actually discussed the Environment in the DR,and NOT a "soap box" for those with a personal agenda is one thing,having a PI$$ING CONTEST about "Global Cooling" is yet another.
I personally don't give a $hit,I'll be dead soon,and so will everyone else now alive on the planet!
"Global Warming",like many "Truths" from the "Left",is just another ploy to gain more control over the average persons life.
Gotta go now,I'm off to NYC to have what,if Bloomberg" and the "Food Police" get their way,my last 32 oz. "Coke"!
And those "Fries" will be fried in non-trans fat oil too!
His next plan,hatched with Michelle "O Bummer", is to tax fat people $100 a year for every pound over the "Correct" weight,and they will decide what the "correct weight" will be!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
CC, the title of your thread is about the Environment Forum, yet your posts seem more like the very pi$$ing you decry. I can see this thread is headed nowhere constructive. I don't count global conspiracy theories, whether from the left or right, as credible or constructive. And in any case, this is a forum about the DR. If you want expound about global conspiracies, Bloomberg, Michele Obama, etc. take it to the "Off Topic" Forum. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.