Looking for long term apartment in boca chica from end august

MANGOS

Jul 24, 2012
Hi myself and my wife are moving to boca chica at the end of august and we are looking for either a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment.preferably fully furnished and must have excellent internet access in the apartment as this is necessary for my work.all offers considered and must be in good clean condition with good electricity and water supply.please message me with details of apartment and move in total costs...thanks in advance

j&z

juant

May 9, 2012
Hi myself and my wife are moving to boca chica at the end of august and we are looking for either a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment.preferably fully furnished and must have excellent internet access in the apartment as this is necessary for my work.all offers considered and must be in good clean condition with good electricity and water supply.please message me with details of apartment and move in total costs...thanks in advance

j&z
Try Los Pinos in Boca Chica. They are nice apartments and they can work out a deal for you for long term rental. They have a website uder "Los Pinos". Take care and good luck.

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
To be very honest, your much better off finding the place of your choice with feet on the ground here. Almost everything you are going to find via the internet is going to be exceedingly expensive in my opinion. You could short stay at a hotel for a couple of weeks then look around / ask around for apartments - many of which are never advertised on any paper of web forum.

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
Check the place right behind the church,across from the police station. 1apt. on each floor. Good size. Bedrooms have air and he has a generator, washer in unit. You will need to get used to the church bells at night. Very good location. But it is best to to go look and negotiate these places in person. There are new ones above the orange store by the park. Italian guy by the name of David has these. You can find him at Condo Cindy, next to the Galleria on the street behind the beach. He may have something in Condo Cindy you like also.

MANGOS

Jul 24, 2012
we will check those places out.Does any of the places you both mention have internet access in the rooms??Yes we were thinking about getting a hotel for a week or so and take a look around.We are both very thankful for everybody's help and we have just booked flights so its pretty much set.In a perfect world arranging something before would be ideal and takes a little of the stress of having nowhere away.Its not our first time moving to another country so its not that new to us but never gets any easier.You live once we say so why not !!were shipping a couple of items over too via UPS so sooner we can get a permanent address the better

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Just out of curiosity.. Why Boca Chica?

The views from the beach are almost as good as The Port of Newark!

large_port.JPG

MANGOS

Jul 24, 2012
we have spent vacations there and really like it..its small town..and somewhere for us to get use to dominican life before we think about moving to a bigger city if we do
if you lived in england like we do tamborista...that pic you posted would be a nice view..i look out over a marina where im at now but the water is as brown as...well i think you know..boca chica to us is perfect and we have already made a few friends there