The Gardens at Lomas Mironas

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Any information would be appreciated. There must be someone who knows this community.

Aug 21, 2007
Be patient.... I wrote to the developers with a link to your question on this thread. I asked them to have an English speaking person who lives in the Gardens respond. The developers are out of the country right now, so you might want to give them a day or two. And if necessary, I will find one of the owners there to answer your question.

Lindsey

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Thank you for your reply Lindsey. Do you know if this community has a good reputation? I am considering purchasing some land and want to make sure the community is safe and well run.
Be patient.... I wrote to the developers with a link to your question on this thread. I asked them to have an English speaking person who lives in the Gardens respond. The developers are out of the country right now, so you might want to give them a day or two. And if necessary, I will find one of the owners there to answer your question.

Lindsey

Aug 21, 2007
I know a couple of people who live there. I love the community. But I don't live there and I don't want to speak about something I don't know first hand. What I do know is that I have seen the same security guards working the gate for the past 3 years. That tells me that employees are happy and their employers believe they are good workers, worth keeping. I have never heard of any crime within the Gardens, but, again, I do not live there. I am in the community at least once a week. Everyone seems to care for their property. Roads are narrow, but good. Gardens are extremely well tended, neat as a pin, and beautiful.

But, I prefer you hear comments from someone who lives there.

I seriously considered buying and building there prior to making my decision to purchase a condo, instead. I had lived on the north coast for 6 years and owned a home. Thus, I knew the area and was familiar with other developments. I will continue to try to get someone else to give you firsthand feedback.

Lindsey

wayne

Dec 25, 2003
Thank you again for taking the time to help. Hopefully some other people offer some information as well.
I know a couple of people who live there. I love the community. But I don't live there and I don't want to speak about something I don't know first hand. What I do know is that I have seen the same security guards working the gate for the past 3 years. That tells me that employees are happy and their employers believe they are good workers, worth keeping. I have never heard of any crime within the Gardens, but, again, I do not live there. I am in the community at least once a week. Everyone seems to care for their property. Roads are narrow, but good. Gardens are extremely well tended, neat as a pin, and beautiful.

But, I prefer you hear comments from someone who lives there.

I seriously considered buying and building there prior to making my decision to purchase a condo, instead. I had lived on the north coast for 6 years and owned a home. Thus, I knew the area and was familiar with other developments. I will continue to try to get someone else to give you firsthand feedback.

Lindsey