Can you help with clothes for an 8 year old boy?

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
If anyone has any used clothes or footwear that would fit an 8 year old boy, small for his age, I would greatly appreciate anything you can spare. We have a little Dominican lad in Monte Llano (near Puerto Plata) whose home situation is dire. We have some people helping, but we are starting from absolute scratch.

Please send me a personal mail if you can help.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
If anyone has any used clothes or footwear that would fit an 8 year old boy, small for his age,.

Will size 8 work or is that going to be large on him?

I just bought a few things on ebay, when they get here I'll make arrangements to get them to you.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
What a star you are, thank you! They might be a little big now but we will save them until he grows into them if so. We hope to be helping Yorky for the long haul as his family really aren't able to, so they will not be wasted, for sure! We also work with an orphanage in Haiti: Home - Friends of Messef so anything that isn't used or is grown out of here finds a good home across the border.

Thanks so much for your support.

Best wishes and God bless,
Linda.

Linda Stapleton

Jun 3, 2003
I am so touched by the response just since last night. Three people already wanting to send or bring things, which is amazing. Thanks all so much. If you can help but haven't responded yet, please still do! We have another 50 children in Haiti we support, so there is no risk of having too much!