Best Network Marketing Opportunities In D.R.?

LeeStetson

Jan 11, 2012
There are companies called network marketing companies that are also called relationship marketing companies where you network with people and sign them up etc. and your income grows.

I have a friend who is making about $50,000 per month with one of these and he has been with the same company for over twenty years. He lives in the U.S. and these companies are legal in the U.S. but not in freedom restricting China.

Anyone know of any good ones that are legal in the D.R.?

Thanks, Lee

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Network marketing is about "recruiting" the products generally mean nothing. The most successful one operating in latin america is "Herbalife". But you will need to squeeze 156 bucks out of each prospect you try and recruit, and most dominicans are not going to part with that. To make 50k a month down here you need to be a "pilot" and say hello to the yayo.
How are your navigation skills? :cheeky:

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I'm so enamored AAPL will be paying me my first ever Divi, go's ex divi MA?ANA... and 2 for 1 split is coming... what a great company.

Feb 7, 2007
Organo Gold Cafe is a biz growing big in DR and good income opportunities are available. According to what I heard, one of the high-ranking Lama family members is doing big in this business.

Another network business is Amway, believe it or not it's big in the DR, but it's more "burnt" than the first one I mentioned. there are some upper-middle class and some higher-class people involved ("metido") in Amway biz in the DR and doing quite well.