Ballistic Vests Donated To Policia Nacional

May 12, 2005
Today, an organization in which I serve on the executive board, the Westchester Hispanic Law Enforcement Association donated over 100 ballistic vests to the Policia Nacional. We collected these vests from Police Departments in Westchester County, New York. On hand to receive the vests was Major David Reyes of the Policia Nacional.

vestdrive2.jpg

vestdrive3.jpg

photo5.jpg

Election Results

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
That is wonderful Frank. i am glad you reported the generous gift. I am certain the police were very happy to receive the vests.

Is that you in the photo with the Major?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Very nice gesture...I just hope these don't end up in the hands of a different criminal element.

baby bori

May 18, 2010
Good going Frank in your heart your intentions are to contribute towards making things better off in the DR and I respect that.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Very, very wonderful gift Frank..You are a example of true "giving back". Great pic....

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Today, an organization in which I serve on the executive board, the Westchester Hispanic Law Enforcement Association donated over 100 ballistic vests to the Policia Nacional. We collected these vests from Police Departments in Westchester County, New York. On hand to receive the vests was Major David Reyes of the Policia Nacional.

vestdrive2.jpg

vestdrive3.jpg

photo5.jpg

Election Results

my buddies and i used to bring down 6 vests each trip, and donate to the PN. we stopped when we found out that the colonel we gave them to for distribution was selling them.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
good for them! in return dominican police should donate some of the ladrones ;)

frank, i presume you be the dude built like a tank, right? this black stuff on your head - is that your real hair???!!!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

frank, i presume you be the dude built like a tank, right? this black stuff on your head - is that your real hair???!!!

That's not him dv8 - but I wondered about that guy's hair too!!

May 12, 2005

I am the handsome fella with the blue shirt and pink tie

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
great. i thought you were that square guy who borrowed his hair from an oversized lego man :)

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007

Nope, that's a ballistic helmet LOL.

JJ