Idk why I am going to do this to myself again

313Buzz

Aug 8, 2012
But of course i have another question. lol I can tell, you will all love me one day. I promise. :)
Ok here it is: Is a girl more or less likely to be a prostitute if she is a belly dancer?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
But of course i have another question. lol I can tell, you will all love me one day. I promise. :)
Ok here it is: Is a girl more or less likely to be a prostitute if she is a belly dancer?

Depends on who's belly she's dancing on.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
My question is why are you doing this to us??

Just post a link to your "belly dancers" online ad. I'm sure you'll get lots of answers then.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

Funny Friday!!!!!

What a question. Does not deserve an answer!!!! oh boy...................CLOSED!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
OP thinks I closed prematurely.

I will give it a few so he can get some more answers!!!!!

See, we are not that bad.

Dominican Belly Dancer Instuctor

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_E_vmMgAkYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dominican Belly Dancer

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oo7ucXqWjwQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NOOOOOOOO

A belly dancer in DR does not necessarily has to be a whore but a great skill to have if so. jejejejeje

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
But of course i have another question.
FanFukinTastic
lol I can tell, you will all love me one day. I promise. :)
If we don't can we make an example of you?
I don't know, is a girl more or less likely to be a prostitute if she is a belly dancer?

This better be a good punchline, because I aint feeling the love up till now!

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010

Wow!! Each time I think I have heard it all, someone comes along and and proves me wrong.
People should not post messsages after a long nite of smoking weed and doing crack. That Sh11t just doesn't mix well.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Wow!! Each time I think I have heard it all, someone comes along and and proves me wrong.
People should not post messsages after a long nite of smoking weed and doing crack. That Sh11t just doesn't mix well.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4OT_kw48rI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>......................

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Well, if they do should not stop until they can't.

313Buzz

Aug 8, 2012
Thank you for the answers. Belly dancers are uncommon in america and just wanted to know if it was a front like masseurs/strippers in america. And not all masseurs are whores either, but there are a lot.

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
S'pose it depends on your intentions with said chica. For example as entertainment for a saharian themed party...book em dano. However life is complicated enough when feeling cozy and romantic with a woman from your island retreat (my assumption). For example my dominican wife knows well that were she a 3 night a week disco girl, my enthusiasm would have waned long ago. A belly dancer?...?? Why? When every 2nd dominicana can dance sufficient to the tune of "blow your socks off" and many of these hold more traditional jobs.

MelvinM

Mar 14, 2011
I don't think it has anything to do with being a prostitute at all. I've met plenty of nice girls in Santo Domingo who have been to belly dance classes none of which I consider prostitutes/bitches/sluts, etc. And I would go even further away to make this point clear. Right now, there are some pole dancing classes at the main gyms here, and it's spreading like magic powder it's just something different for women to do and we all know how women are, once a friend starts doing something and it sounds/looks cool, all of them want to...

It was "in fashion" a couple of years ago to take belly dance classes, we had exhibitions at clubs and shows on the TV. DR is just a sexy country :)

Zulu

May 27, 2012

More like buzz kill 313Buzz

313Buzz

Aug 8, 2012
Why am i a buzz kill? i ask questions about things i don't know about. please, tell me about why you dislike me. i promise i can handle it.

Rick

Feb 21, 2002

Well, it depends if she is great tasting, or less filling? Hmmmm, I don't know you stunted me with that question.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Thank you for the answers. Belly dancers are uncommon in america and just wanted to know if it was a front like masseurs/strippers in america. And not all masseurs are whores either, but there are a lot.

Belly dancers are not uncommon in the US. Middle Eastern dance is a form of art, and not any kind of front for any illegal activity. It is getting very tiring to read all these threads about women being "bad" from men who spend time with those women to start with. If you think she is bad - why did you talk to her at all? Go to church and find a "good" woman there.