noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
hello all im 36 from brooklyn. is it wise to trust women you meet in sosua. i think im in love and want to bring her back to the states

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
hello all im 36 from brooklyn. is it wise to trust women you meet in sosua. i think im in love and want to bring her back to the states

Unless you met her in church, there is a good chance she is also in love with any other tourist she sessions with. Did you meet her in Rumba Bar or Classcios?
Please post a picture of the girl you are in love with, I will tell you her name!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
classicos can we post pics here

You can post photos here - they must be uploaded first to a site like TinyPic or Photobucket.

Do NOT post personal photos of individuals without their consent though, they will be deleted by one of the DR1 mods.

May 12, 2005

Welcome to DR1. No, Sosua bars are not a place to meet your wife. There are many many good women in DR but they are not found in tourist bars. Spend more time traveling the country and get to know the local culture.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
classicos can we post pics here

Post away, I am sure is she is a very serious girl if you met her in Classicos, most of the lady's that ply their wares upstairs are of the highest moral fibre. Did she ask you for Western Union yet?

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
i know her name and all. so youre saying it a waste of time. i really want to believe her

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
thanks for the advice frank. there is something about her though. i been to sosua many times but sime i met her when i go back there i only want to be with her. the other girls dont intrest me.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
GO FOR IT DUDE!!! I say you should just marry her first thing on your next trip. Love is blind!!!! It's OBVIOUSLY true love and where there is love nothing should stand in the way. Not the U.S. State Department, not morality, not money, and least of all, ANY shred of intelligence. Can I come to the wedding????

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
GO FOR IT DUDE!!! I say you should just marry her first thing on your next trip. Love is blind!!!! It's OBVIOUSLY true love and where there is love nothing should stand in the way. Not the U.S. State Department, not morality, not money, and least of all, ANY shred of intelligence. Can I come to the wedding????
ouch im just saying . that was really funny thanks i needed that

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
thanks for the advice frank. there is something about her though. i been to sosua many times but sime i met her when i go back there i only want to be with her. the other girls dont intrest me.
I had a girl like that in Boca Chica. I knew the deal and it was what it was. If that is what works for you when you go there enjoy it. Better the devil you know than the devil you dont. If you only go for quick trips whats the harm? However remember the cardinal rule " Dont get attached to a chica, its never going to bring you anything but aggravation" this implies the condom rule is a given. Dont send any more money. She will still come running when you are in country

ruffmanx

Aug 11, 2012
I had a girl like that in Boca Chica. I knew the deal and it was what it was. If that is what works for you when you go there enjoy it. Better the devil you know than the devil you dont. If you only go for quick trips whats the harm? However remember the cardinal rule " Dont get attached to a chica, its never going to bring you anything but aggravation" this implies the condom rule is a given. Dont send any more money. She will still come running when you are in country
ok thanks i wont. clarify the condom rule please

Status
Not open for further replies.